Chapter 45

Image above is Eleazar holding Charlotte~
|Age 11 months|

Listen to Audio While Reading :)

"I wonder just how many boys enjoyed seeing that."

*Friday 8:00pm*
Charlotte had left to go to the party around 6.

I was sitting in my office then I saw my door open.

Charlotte was drenched and her hair was soaking, and the top she asked for my opinion on was ripped.

She had came back from the party in tears.

It was 8.

I rushed to her I took my jacket off and I put it around her.

"Lola what happened?" I said with concern.

4 days ago she was excited to go and now it was the complete opposite.

I felt anger rage in me but I had to calm it when Charlotte was in such a fragile state.

She buried her face into my chest.

It was as if the barrier between us didn't matter.

I brushed her behind her ear.

"Lola please tell me what happened" I wanted to know why she was crying and who made her cry.

"Th-they gan-ged up on meee" she made out.

I stroked her hair.

"What do you mean?" I softly asked.

She wheezed.

"When Daxon wasn't around.." she continued to wheeze.

I couldn't bear to see her like this.

"They- they poured the punch on me" she finished.

That's why her clothes was wet and her hair was rigged.

"Honey I'll prepare a hot bath for you okay?" I gently said and I carried her up the stairs.

I set on the ledge of the bathtub.

I turned the hot water on and I poured some strawberry bath bubbles in.

"The bath is ready. I'll be right outside this door" I said as I hung the freshly washed towel on the hand rail.

I closed the door.

Kids these days can be so mean.

Where there even adults? I went over to her dresser and I pulled out a new pair of pajamas.

It was a zebra top and zebra striped pants.

I placed them on her bed.

"Lola I have to take a shower" I said seeing that Charlotte was sitting in the middle of the shower with my fresh set of clothes.

Then she shook her head.

"Nu-uh" she says guarding my fresh clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I asked and just like that her head was bobbing up and down.

I chuckled,

"Lola you're too young to take a shower" I said but then she sat on my clothes again.

"Alright we'll take a shower" I said and I picked her up grabbing my fresh clothes and hung it on the hook.

I had put on some swim trunks while Charlotte was accompanying me in the shower.