Chapter Nine

Caius's POV
I finished blowing some steam off.

It was time to see if my Piccolo was ready to cooperate

As I walked up to the door

I looked through the glass and saw her playing chess with that other hybrid

I mentally smiled but I kept my cool

I opened the door and saw my daughter looking at me, I wasn't able to read her mind, she stood up and walked my way.

"Mi dispiace per averti turbato" my daughter looked at me in the eyes, she truly meant it

I wanted to pull her in for a hug

but that wouldn't do any justice, "Accetto, le tue scuse" I gave a gentle smile

she returned the smile, and said "Padre, Ho molto da dirti" "Mi piacerebbe saperlo, angelo mio" I gave her a pat on the shoulder

I looked around and I saw blank faces on most of them except for Carlisle, and Afton.

"My daughter, and I have to discuss a few things" I said, "of course" Carlisle nods, and so does his family except for Renesmee.

she just kept on glaring at me.

"Afton, prepare the limo" I instructed

"Yes, Master" Afton went to go pull the limo up.

"How come you must go in the limo?" I heard Renesmee ask my daughter.

"It's very private" Charli says,

"Oh I see.." Renesmee said a bit disappointed.

"Non ti Preoccupare tornero" my daughter says then makes eye contact with me telling me that she was ready to go and discuss.

***********
Renesmee's POV
Charlotte had walked over to her father.

Then they began to speak in a language I couldn't comprehend.

but then I saw him give Charlotte a pat on the shoulder.

so from the looks of things it was going good.

but I kept on glaring at King Caius.

then I asked what was happening when her father ordered their guard to prepare the limo.

She just responded with "Non ti preoccupare tornero" I had the slightest what she said but then the two walked out the house

so I went to the window and saw him open the door for his daughter

which was really nice to see, but somehow I couldn't understand King Caius.

first he is basically threatening his daughter.

then showing her affections

like if looks could kill he would've of shot his daughter 22 times, I decided to go to my father.

"Dad what does impudent mean? And what did Charlotte just say to me" I asked.

my father looked just as lost as I was, "The princess simply told you to do not worry because she'll come back" my grandpa says.

"Papa how come you know what she says?" I turned to my grandpa.

"Well, I'm friends with Aro, and I' was part of the Volturi till I decided to change my diet" my grandpa explains.

"so what were they saying?" I eagerly asked, "well to keep it short they reconciled" My grandpa says, "what was it like being in the Volturi?" I asked.