Chapter 15

Charlotte's POV
I walked into my dad's room.

Went to the bathroom and as I pulled my pants down.

I saw red spots and then a lot pour on my undergarment.

"I think I'm going to die" I said to my dismay.

I changed out of my soaked clothes and grabbed a new outfit I had grabbed dad's shirt.

and quickly exited his room to find him.

then I saw that woman, "Felix where's my father" I asked.

I saw him look me up to down then I realized I wasn't wearing any pants.

I was wearing Dad's business shirt covered up my bum.

"FELIX JUST ANSWER ME GOD DANG IT" I snapped.

I was embarrassed but jeez the whole blood seeing on my panties was making me losing my patience easily.

"Ah, Sorry Princess, and Your father could be in his office" he replies.

I noticed how the woman was eyeing me and then looking at me with surprise I had enough of being stared at.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I spat.

then she looked away.

"That's what I thought" Then I walked pass them.

carried on to find my father, "Where's Dad when I need him" I muttered.

then I knocked "Dad" I said but there was no response so I decided to barge my way in.

I took in the scene, his table was flipped over and books where laying everywhere and my dad looked like he was having a tantrum.

"Woah Did a tornado hit" I teased.

but he didn't take my joke, "Didn't I say go to my room?" he said.

"Well yes but you did, but you didn't tell me how long to be in there, and I miss you" I began to pout.

then my father said "Come Here" with open arms.

which I accepted gratefully and then he asked "Why are you being like this?" I groaned.

"It's that woman, there's something about her I don't like" I answered.

then he tightened his hold of me
"It's okay, Piccolo that woman is nothing but a vile creature" He says then kisses me on my head.

"Dad! I'm suffocating" I said but being pressed against his chest muffled my voice, then he released me.

"Not only is your office a mess, but you suffocated me" I said.

he began to interrogate me, it was his way of changing the subject.

"Now tell me why you're wet" he asks.

but I was confused in why his office was a mess, but he gave me that look so I answered, "I walked under a waterfall duh" I said with a hint of sass.

then instead of getting mad at me he just sighed, this was new.

"Now are you gonna tell me why you did that?" he asked.

"I wanted to see Alec's reaction" I simply put it.

"Charlotte, by now you should know that you're blossoming and you wore a white top" dad said.

I just scrunched my nose

"Dad! I really don't want to hear it" I said.

he began to talk about keeping appearances, yah-dah-yah-dah anyways I didn't come here to listen to him lecture me.

"Dad..." I inhaled "I came here because when I used the bathroom I saw blood, like a lot of blood in my underwear" I began to say.

but he just remained calm, like Ahem dad aren't you concerned? You're daughter could be experiencing a life threatening situation I mentally said.

"Honey" my father began to say.

"Dad! Aren't you even concerned! Like dad I could be dying and right now you aren't concerned" I angrily said.

and crossed my arms and turned away from him

then he sharply called my name,

I just remained having my back to him,

"Charlotte, you are entering Womanhood" he finally said,

which to my dismay I turned to face him.

"What?!" my eyes widened, then my dad began to talk about having Heidi buy sanitary pads.

so I just buried my face in his chest, "Why is this happening to me" I whined,

"It's all a part of being a woman" he says stroking my hair.

I gave up, I have to accept my fate, "I'll go find Heidi" I said and turned then left.

"Little one, why do you look so mad?" my aunt Sulpicia says, as I march down the corridors.

"Dad says I"m entering womanhood" I said a bit sharper than usual but I just continued to go find Heidi.

so I left my Aunt, she must feel sorry for me now she's a woman too.

"HEIDI" I yelled, she was surprised at my sudden yell

"Sorry. But let's buy Sanitary Pads" I said.

"Oh my! Our little princess is not so little anymore" she exclaims.

I rolled my eyes.

wow being on this thing really is messing with my emotions.

but anything even the slightest thing is making me angry.

"Alright, I'll go buy some pads for you" she says.

"No, I want to go too" I said.

"Well, you're father isn't gonna allow that" she says.

"Well since my father isn't here, AND it's my body I want to know more about it"I tried to persuade her but she was always loyal to my father.

she kinda had feelings for my father but she never showed it, fear he may behead her.

anyways I guess I would too, if I wasn't my father's daughter I would be horrified.

"UGH!" I groaned in frustration,

"Fine, fetch my chocolates well your at it" I ordered.

then turned my back.

then a smirk spread across my face, I can go visit that Woman.

I marched to the dungeon doors but Afton, and Felix stood there "MOVE OUT OF My WAY" I yelled.

but they didn't listen.

"I want to see who this vile woman is!" I snarled baring my fangs.

they all looked scared and moved aside.

~~~~~~~~~
What Will Charlotte do?
Remember to Vote!