Chapter 20

⚠️This Chapter contains Mature Content ⚠️
.
.
.
.
You've been warned.
SCHOOL OFFICIAL START

Charlotte's POV
Yesterday was really fun... but now the fun is over and I have to wake up at 8am to get ready for school.

I opened my eyes.

I stayed in my bed for a few minutes then sat up and went to my walk-in closet to find some clothes
But I remembered that I'm going to a private school...

I went to my dresser and there laid my school uniforms... (Ins
I put my uniform on and looked in the long mirror, "It's not bad" I said aloud
Then turned to my bathroom I grabbed my electronic toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and began to brush my teeth.
I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror,
"I can do this" I said giving myself a pep talk.
I grabbed my backpack it was a simple black and white classic colours, strips as the pattern.
I walked out of my bedroom, then saw my dad's office door slightly open.
I grinned, I rushed to his office, "Daddy!" I said before letting the scene settle in.
Dad was on top of a woman, and the woman was panting like crazy, and he was caressing her face and they kissed, and he kneel in between her legs and began to lick her in the princess parts.
I felt my cheeks burn, I swallowed dry, that's when dad noticed me there, and the woman too.
I ran out, I fought back the threatening tears.
"Good morning Auntie Sulpicia" I said turning to the left corridor.
"Good morning Charli! Ready for school?" she asked.
"Yes! I'm really excited" I said, removing the image of my father having a intercourse with another woman.
"I'll see you later!" I said then skipped to the main lobby.
"Heidi! Let's go" I said
"It's only 8:40 A.M" Heidi says looking at the clock.
"I don't want to be late! And I'm just super excited" I lied, I just didn't know how to face my father anymore.
Heidi nodded then grabbed her car keys.
I managed to fake a smile at everyone letting them know that I'm okay.
One of the guards opened the door for me, and I heard my name being called
"Charlotte" It sounded like my father,
I put my backpack in the car and looked seeing my father, his hair was tidied up now.
I stepped into the car and the guard shut the door.
I inhaled, "Just focus on first day of school" I told myself.
********
We arrived at the school.
I looked around the school, I saw other cars in the drop off lane
I only realized that we were the only ones riding in a rolls royce.
"Well only a few minutes of waiting" I said aloud
"Yes, It's 9:00" Heidi argees.
****
Soon it was 9:10 which that's when school started.
Heidi got out the car and opened the door for me.
I nodded at her, "I wish you luck, princess" Heidi says whispering 'princess'
I smiled, then made my way to the building.
This place was crowded with people.
We wore the same uniforms so I felt comfortable.
Then a boy came walking towards me, "You must be new" he said.
I smiled, "yes, is it obvious?" I shyly said.
"Haha, it's okay my name is Spencer" he said.
"Well hello Spencer, my name is Charlotte" I replied.
"Hey wanna walk to class?" he asked,
"Sure! It'd be nice to have a friendly face around" I said,
And just like that we walked to the same class and the teacher introduced themselves.
Caius's POV
I got up from my bed and walked to my office, I've been feeling really irritated at myself for keeping Maria around for 3 weeks. I needed a release.. With all of these pent up feelings
"Alec" I said, and he soon appeared,
"Please get me that secretary" I said.
He nodded then went to Fetch the secretary.
Maybe this will do the trick.. I'll just find my release.
"Yes, Master Caius?" the secretary asked.
I motioned her to come to me which she did but she was nervous.
"Tell me do you have a boyfriend?" I asked
She thought for a moment then shook her head.
She's one of those... hmm "Okay well let's get this over with" I said removing my reading glasses. Then I began unzipping the dress she was wearing. She was all flustered,
"Tell me does that make you feel good?" as I huskily said while kissing her earlopes then trailing
to her lips, she did smell good.. And now what does she taste like. I roughly kissed her and swirled my tongue in her mouth, she was completely weak against me,
I fought back the urge of biting her neck, then I pulled her pants down and went to her southern parts, then I heard my door swing open, "Daddy!" I heard but it wasn't registering then I looked at her, guilt was all over my face, I felt embarrassed, my daughter ran out. I quickly removed myself from the secretary which she whimpered, I left her laying on the desk and on the desk and I went to my room to get myself cleaned, God damn it.. It's her first day of school. I ran my hands through my hair, there was still time to explain myself, I sprayed my cologne on.
I quickened my pace as I saw a guard open the car door for my daughter, "Charlotte" I called after, she placed her backpack in the car and she turned to look back at me then turned around and went inside the car. I felt my chest tightened. I was worrying about her going to school and I only screwed up. I stood there watching the car drive away. I threw my hands up and went back in the building. I groaned, it was bad enough she caught me having s*x with the secretary, and a while back I had explained to her how she was made. I felt disgusted with myself, never in my vampire years had I felt ashamed, my own daughter saw me practically lapping that secretary's southern parts...