Chapter 17

Charlotte's POV
When the woman asked me such a provoking question, my blood boiled.

but then my father swung the doors open and came to my side.

when he had asked me why I was doing down here.

I wanted to rat the lady out but I knew that if I ratted her out.

she would think I'm daddy's little princess, which don't get me wrong, Sometimes I feel like.

I looked at my father who was still waiting for my reply, "Daddy dearest, I just wanted to see and know  who this vile creature was and there was nothing to know" I simply said.

which he bought very quickly.

"Is that my shirt you're wearing?" he lifted the hem of the shirt.

did he just noticed that now?

"Yes, Dad" I responded.

then my stomach started to become painful like knives being thrown at me "OW! STOMACH HURTS" I curled into a ball.

then my father lifted me up and raced to his office.

I continued to whimper, "Daddy this really hurts" I managed to say.

"Sweetie, I think it's part of entering womanhood" he said.

slowly his pace.

"Daddy but it hurts!" Now my face was completely covered in tears.

he pressed me against his chest, not tight where I was going to suffocate.

"I got some painkillers in my office" he says opening the door to his office, I just nodded, he placed me on a black sofa, he went over to his desk and opened a drawer and grabbed a white small  short cylinder, he grabbed my plastic cup that I left in his office earlier.

He had grabbed a pitcher and poured water into my cup, "Daddy" I began to moan in pain.

"I know it hurts, but just hang on" He says as he grabbed the cup of water and the white short container.

I felt like I was giving birth to children, which If that's the case then I'll most defineliety not have any children. I shook my head.

"Dad! How Can you possibly know!" entering womanhood was messing with my hormones, and patience, Dad came to my side and took two pills out,
"Here drink this" He motions me, I took it and drank it but nothing was happening.

I was still in pain, "It may take a few minutes or an hour to the max to activate" my dad said.

I moaned still upset at the fact I'm in pain. "Do you feel anything else?" my father asked me, with concern in his eyes.

I wanted to giggle remembering at how cold and ruthless he was before towards me but it probably would hurt my stomach to laugh.

"I feel like a hammer is pounding on my head" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Heidi got chocolates, and I think it'll help" He grabbed the box of chocolates, I slightly smiled at my father.

he was trying his best to relieve the pain, it's the thoughts that counts. "Thank you daddy" I said taking a chocolate from out the box.

and the chocolate did my relieving pain than the painkillers. "I feel slightly better" I said, "That makes me happy that you aren't suffering" He caressed my cheeks then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I have matters to attend to, please get me if anything urgent happened" he said before getting up from the sofa, I nodded, then he clicked the door close, I looked around the office.

I remember the office was the most scariest thing to walk pass.

or how I was curious what was in there, but before Dad even acknowledged me, Aunt Sulpicia would always so that's where they store the corpses, which I didn't want to know. I admired the paintings.

then there was a portrait of me, then another portrait of my father it was hanging on the wall behind his desk, I smiled to myself.

I got what I always wanted, I always wished that father would love me.

on every birthday I blew out the candles wishing that and just like that it came true.

However a small part of me was thinking it was just a long dream, and I didn't want to wake up from, but the things I did was realistic so it couldn't be a dream, unless this was my heaven. I grabbed another chocolate, mmm this is so good, I felt tired afterwards, I pulled out a blanket from the pull out draws on the coffee table, I went and laid on the comfy sofa, and darkness consumed me.