Chapter Sixty Three

Kiana

"I got a case of water for you to stay hydrated," I said entering the room.

Isabelle and Alec sent me a grateful smile.

"Thank you for helping me and keeping this a secret," she said.

"I would die for you Izzy," I smiled.

I hold her hand in mine. Why didn't I see the signs?

"Izzy, tell me what to do and I can do it. Whatever you need," Alec said.

"I'm OK... I just need to sweat it out," Izzy said.

She began to hyperventilate. Her sweat dripping down her face. I let her hand go and grab a towel and dip it into cool water I wring the water out and gently wipe the sweat off of her face. I can't believe Raphael would do this.

"No one knows, right?" Izzy asked.

"No. Nobody," Alec quickly replied.

"They all think you have the flu," I said.

Isabelle let out a small chuckle. You could tell she was in a lot of pain. Alec's phone had rang. He let go of Isabelle and answered.

"I'll always be here to help Iz," I said. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help before."

Alec's phone call came to an end. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked.

"There was a demon attack. They need me," He said.

"You have to go," Izzy said.

"No. Izzy, I'm not going to leave you like this," he said. "I'm not going to leave you alone."

"She won't be alone. I'll be here for her," I said. "Izzy you are my best friend and I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed it most."

Izzy held my hand in hers.

"Thank you," she smiled.

Alec placed a hand on my shoulder and sent me a grateful smile.

"You don't know how much this means to me," he said.

"I would do anything for the two of you," I smiled.

I let go of Isabelle's hand.

"You need to get some rest," I said. I then turned to face Alec. "And you need to get going. I'll walk you out come on."

"I'll be back as soon as I can okay," he said.

"It's okay big brother. I got the best person in the world here to take care of me," she said.

I follow Alec out of Isabelle's room. The two of us making our way to the weapons room.

"I won't let anything bad happen to her," I said. "I promise."

Alec pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much," he whispered. "Thanks for always helping me and my family when we need it the most."

"I would die for your family," I said.

"Let's not do that," Alec chuckled.

I chuckled along with him. But I was dead serious I would die for his family. That's what you do when you want to protect the ones you love. Alec pulls out of the hug and gathers the rest of his weapons.

"I'll see you later tonight," he smiled.

I kissed him on his cheek.

"Yes and I'll finally have that Harry Potter movie marathon date with you," I chuckled.