II: Token of Appreciation

After being shot in my fucking shoulders and leg. They are kind enough to sent me on a luxurious room.

Well the Echavarri's fortune wasn't a jest huh.

I felt a pang of grunt rising.

Ozwald Echavarri has countless of assets and wealth, His father was with him. And there was a group of men that is bounded by him.

I am well prepared. I research everything about his life. But everything seems pointless. It all goes wrong.

All a while, This was me on the Echavarri's Mansion clutching on the tub who's abandoned by my own father that basically I don't even met. I have mom but she passed away and nowhere near me.

Everything in my life was nothing but a mess even myself is nonexistent. I fell asleep while reminiscing my fucking perfect life.

I woke up still soaked in water. Pagkatapos magbanlaw sandali ay tuluyan na akong lumabas na tanging robe lang ang panakip sa katawan.

My eyes landed at Mr. Perfect, who is sitting pretty in the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Tahimik kong siniyasat ang buo niyang katawan. It's safe to say that he wasn't armed. He's wearing a shirt hugging tightly his muscles and plain gray joggers as his bottoms. Nevertheless, the garment doesn't grant justice to his own pedestal.

His marine eyes was dangerously wandering into my body. "I am here to see you in that seductive robe."

Bahagya akong nagulat sa kanyang pananalita. He was mocking me, while playing with my patience.

He has mood swing. That one is for sure.

Once in awhile, He would become a fucktard in a cold and monotone version and then, he will turn into a perverted asshole.

What an asshole.

"Don't play with me, Dumbshit. May I remind you that I'm not like those other girls in mini skirt." I shotback.

A frown rested in his face followed by an abrupt mocking smile.

The pair of his ocean orbs was implicating amusement and it was amazing me.

"Spill it. What brings you here bastard."

"You are abduct. Shot two times and almost killed by the mafia. And yet, here you are enjoying the tub?" He stated.

My chuckles soared over the room.

"What's wrong? Am I taking advantage of this accomodations from the mafia?" I asked.

I gave him a wink after closing the door of the restroom.

"Oh, I thought you are providing me everything for free?" I shrugged. A fake smile form in my lips. "Is this a token of appreciation?"

"Perhaps, I couldn't stay longer. My apologies." I frown to emphasize my acting skills more.

Maybe this could work my way.

"You think you can escape?" His jaw clenched as he rub his blonde bristle, "Think twice, buttercup."

buttercup my ass. I shookt my head in annoyance. What's with his nicknames?

"Fine, What's your deal?" I asked.

Nearly submitting myself.

I didn't have anything in me right now. Yet, I definitely would have my ways on how to escape but It would be pointless. I knew that they will caught and ensnare me sooner or later. So all I can do is take the risk to deal with this bastard and find a right time to flee.