XXXVII: Ozwald Cameron Echavari

I have always admired the beauty that the night breeze that placated my lost soul. How does the stars and the moon above had gave me the drowsyness of this perfect mundane quiescency over everything that is currently torturing my mind. I love how the moons and the stars gave me anticipations that there is somehow, another hope through another day. Just like how it gave hope to the most unending darkness of the universe. It gave light to the dimensions by simply existing and that is why I admire the most the stars and the moons.

Ang pag-mulat ng aking mata ay kasabay ng isang malalim na pagsinghap, Na parang ilang nagdaang taon akong nanatili sa pagkakahimlay dahil sa nararamdamang labis na pag-kagutom, pagod at panghihinang nanunuot sa aking sistema. Idagdag pa ang iilang pamamanhid at pag-hapdi dulot ng mga sugat sa aking tinamo sa katawan na lubos kong iniinda ngayon.

Nonetheless, I don't mind at all, these painful aching wounds and the hopelessness of my current situation as my eyes begin to swell  in flowing tears when it landed towards Ozwald's body. He was shouting in tormenting pain, while sitting on a silver high-technology machine chair.

Nanatili siyang tulala at nanghihina, kasabay ng mga blangkong tingin sa kawalan ay ang pagiingay ng mga nakakabit na kable sa kanyang sentido at sikmura. He was sitting across mine half naked, And we were both caged into a big box made of porcelain glass. Lahat ng mga taong may suot na puting lab gown ay mukhang abala sa kung-ano sa labas ng kulungang ito. Samantalang ang mga Mafia traitors, kabilang na si Nickolai De Vega, and Lukresia Valdemort along with my Auntie Lara was seating just behind the glass, They were laughing and mocking habang patuloy kaming pinanonood. Like they were a huge fan of us while watching a famous television drama series, They all look so pleased and derisive because of our current status.

I fixed my eyes again into Ozwald's enthralling and fascinating blue-lagooned eyes  that was currently covered by blankness and emptyness, It pinched my chest and hurt me a lot from the inside, To see him and his mesmerizing eyes lose it's beautiful flickers of emotions. It was just like losing the stars and the moons that belongs to the universe. It was like losing the hope of waking up in tyrannical defiance of every tommorows. His eyes were my last hope. Because it was the only certain and only truth in this cruel cycle of life. It was his eyes that ease me from this unbounded chaos.

Subalit bago pa man ako makahuma ay bumukas ang automatic door ng glass wall at pumasok roon si Lukresia Valdemort dala ang isang kulay pilak na parihabang lagayan, sa loob nito'y isang itim na pistol at dalawang pares ng seringgilya ng pamilyar na makinang na kulay bahaghari na likido.

"Don't feel envy, Bitch. You'll get your turn." Labis na galit ang aking nararamdaman ng magsalita siyang muli, "For now, I'll just have to taste this one." She chuckled eerily, Mapangasar ang kanyang mga ngiti paharap sa akin bago pinagtuunan ng pansin si Ozwald.

She held his chin ruthlessly tila walang pakialam kung masaktan ito. She was smirking devily as she penetrated the syringe with the most enticing rainbow colored-liquid inside his neck. I struggled into the white flooring, yelling more when she licked the ears of Ozwald as she focus her burning in anger gaze towards my pitiful position. After injecting the Ecstacy liquid towards his neck, Pinakawalan niya ito sa pagkakatali, Few couple of seconds as Ozwald became uncontrollable. He began to remove the connected wires in his body. Nagawa niya rin buong lakas na mahambalos si Lukresia patungo sa babasaging pader. Bumalat ang ilang talsik sa babasaging pader mula sa nagdurugong ulo ni Lukresia. That leave her unconsciously lying to the cold ground. Nang matapos ang kanyang pangaararo sa mga gamit ay dumako ang kanyang mga mata patungo sa akin. Patakbo niyang tinungo ang aking posisyon at saka ako nilapitan at kinalagan. After that, He rapidly stood infront of me like he was a robot without any glimpse of initiative waiting to be commanded. Naguguluhan man sinubukan kong humakbang patayo, Kahit na nanghihina ay nagawa ko paring iangat ang aking kamay at hawakan ang kanyang malambot na pisnge, But he didn't stare me back or move a bit, nanatili ang kanyang deretsyo tingin at walang imik na katawan.