XXXIII: Gilberto Villan; Epitome of a Ruler

I closed my eyes tightly, Feeling nervous while savoring the moment of my own reality. I never expected my life to be easy. From that night, long ago, when I was all alone in Carnaige Mansion.. The day that my mother died, Those were the darkest days of my life.. And I never expected that I still had a family, To lean on in times of sadness and pains, It felt like a beautiful illusion.. The truth is I am so nervous and scared today.. It was my first time to officially met him as my father.

Dallace nodded her head, signaling me that everything will be alright. I smiled weakly.. I was so damn scared.

Itinuloy ko ang pagkatok sa malaking pintuan ng kuwarto ni Don Villan. The Villan Mansion wasn't far from the motel that I stayed in and to the coffee shop where Dallace and I had a talk. Sa pagkakaalam ko, Villan's were actually known as the most prominent Mafia family in this Division. Kaya't hindi rin biro kung gaano kaganda ang Mansyon, It is a structure of early renaissance designs with a mixtures from modern era. Very simple in its white and nude pastels, It is so comforting to the eyes.. This wasn't the time I woke around here.. Naparito nako noon, But that was totally a nightmare moment.. Were he wasn't my father and he was trying to kill me..

Bumukas ang pinto at iniluwa noon ang kunot-noo at iritadong mukha ni Don Gilberto Villan, I was stunned to see him wearing casual shirt and pants.. I just don't see him this close before. Nawala ang pag-kunot ng kanyang noo ng makita kung sino ang nasa pinto. It was filled with longing, and comforting silence behind those brown-coffee like eyes.. It was like he wanted me to see him through. I was stunned for the past seconds, Tumikhim si Dallace at nauna ng pumasok sa kuwarto ng matandang Don.

"Aurora?.." Ang kanyang mukha ay nagtataka.. He shut his eyes and open it again,

He was unassured and for a second passed, he suddenly welcomed me with a warming hug. The thing, I didn't expect to him.. He was nightmare before.. He wanted to kill me before then after all these years.. Fate have decided to inform me that he was my real father.. It was like a fucking joke that could lead me to insanity. Totoo nga.. masyadong mapagbiro at mapaglaro ang tadhana. It will push you to cliffs and after that you'll wake up dreaming and then next it will splashed you a cold water for you to wake up into our reality. It was so unexpected and unfortunate. My tears streamed down on my cheeks and I felt my arms in the thin air. I couldn't move my hands to cuddle back, I don't know how to react.. My feelings were vague, unclear, blurred but my heart, It felt the recognition behind this warmth hug like it is something I a want to feel, For almost long, long time..

"Sshh, Anak.. Everything will be fine," He held my hair and kissed my forehead slowly.. This was the most comfortable place I'd rather be.. It felt so good to be home.

"A-Are you my f-father?" I know, Nanay Lara told me that he was my father and protector.. The Cataleya-orchid Insignia that is with me for a long time.. It came from him. From his Lineage. But I just want to hear him say the truth. I just him to confirmed everything.. This things that is confusing me for so long..

"Yes, I am.. Aurora" He held my hand and carefully pulled me inside the room.

Behind my tears, I just can't ignored the amazing minimalistic designs of his office room. The only long desk was painted into black and brown. The open wide glass windows were exposing the beautiful moonlight, it was lively and full with stars.. The rain was gone. And the sky was turned into beautifully inclined abysmal. Dallace was in the couch beside the desk. She was pouring dosages of drugs and medication that is orderly organized in a small cart. That is when I noticed the bed just beside the tall glass windows. The bed was organized and it was facing the windows like it was made for it to watch the beautiful horizon. There were dextrose placed just behind the bed.