VI: Escape Plan

I woke up in a foreign room again. Ang buong kuwarto ay sumisigaw ng karangyaan. There was antique bed side table, a vintage couch, wide television and a two door. Unti-unti kong tinaggal ang mga nakakabit na swero sa aking mga kamay. Apart from the weakening of my body. I don't have wounds or scratches on anywhere.

I was sure that my freedom was ephemeral and temporary. I already knew that there something going on. But I can't identify it yet. Who the hell would hire a Lender to get into me?

I was drown again in my own thoughts. Until a woman walk inside of the room. She was wearing a maid uniform. She was holding a basket of clothes. The last time I check I was inside a limousine with a fucking revolver aiming at me. My memories was vivid but I remember that the Lender forced to inject something in me. Maybe that was the drug that causes my system to weakened.

"Please meeting you, Miss Carnaige."
She was devoid of emotions as she told me that. "I was sent here to help you." Aniya.

Dahan-dahan niya akong iginiya patungo sa bathroom pagkatapos ay lumabas ito at sinara ang pinto. I was welcomed by the vanilla scent that is lingering on the room. And the bathtub was filled of red roses. I removed my clothes and dive into the water. I was invaded again by my thoughts. What is this place? At ano ang pakay ng mga taong ito sa akin.

I feel drained and exhausted and maybe it was the effect of the drug that my eyes was unintentionally closing and I was falling into deep slumber. Amidst of the unconsciousness, narinig ko ang mahihinang pagkatok ng pinto na nagtulak sa akin upang muling imulat ang aking mata.

"Miss Carnaige, Tapos na po ba kayo inyong paliligo?" She asked across the door. "Maaring hinahanap na po tayo sa silid-tanggapan."

Tinapos ko ang aking paliligo atsaka lumabas. She was at the door and she assist me with a robe and help me to wear my clothes.

"Ano ang pangalan mo?" I asked her.

"Danita po." She responded shyly while helping me with the zipper of the white dress I was wearing.

"Thank you." I genuinely said. I smiled at her as she combed my hair.

After getting ready. We left the room and Danita accompanied me to the living room.

I was shocked and stunned ng narating namin ang silid-tanggapan. The tension was heavy. My eyes began to water but I refuse to show any weakness. My stomach felt cold and it was dazed and confused.

Mukhang pinag-lalaruan nga ako ng tadhana. Ang taong matagal ko ng tinataguan ay nasa aking harapan. He was sitting crossed-leg while pouring tea. Matagal na ang panahong nag-daan but he never changed. Even from a far, he looks powerful and dangerous.

"Sweetheart, No time no see." He turned his head on me.

My fingers were trembling so I had to fold my fist. My whole body was shaking. I don't know if it was fear o baka talagang nanginginig ako dahil sa galit at poot.

"Mukhang hindi nanging madali ang paghahanap mo sa akin." I mockingly smiled at him. "I thought you would have never found me."

He side of his lips rose playfully.

"Oh, Aurora. It looks like you never learn your lesson." He put back his full attention to the tea. "And besides I never put an effort to find. It'll just waste your time and my time."

"Really? Then why do I am here right now?" I snarled at him.

Actually, this very person was the last that I was expecting to hire someone just to caught me. I never thought that the leader of the Villan Mafia would actually involved themselves in something messy as earlier just to catch me. Seems interesting.

AURORA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें