XXVI: Lucy Carnaige; Fragments of Memories

"Aurora.." There was a voice.. That voice wasn't came from the inner demons that I fight with for a long, long time..

"Aurora.. My love.." The voice.. Its sound was soothing. It was like lullaby while pronouncing my name.

It was a familiar voice, it sound just like my mother's voice..

All a while.. It was worth all the complications I've been dealing with after her absence... It was so worth it to felt her presence again.

Her voice was real as her hands was slowly combing the strands of my hair.

Everything was now clearer..

I was lying carefully on her lap, while she was combing some of the strands of my hair. She was so gorgeously shinning against the rising daylight.

This was a beautiful memory of her..

This was the day that we started our training. She held me into the garden at the back of the Carnaige Mansion. The green grasses and abundance of the garden, mixing with the white cataleya orchids.. and towering by the beautiful pine trees.. they were all complementing well against the scorching sun.

We are positioned in between, with a carpet and cloth delicately lying on the smooth lawn, A basket where inside were the fresh fruits from lola's yard. And there were story books. But those never matter to me than her black enticing orbs and her beautiful tanned skin, her face and deep jaws against was tiny freckles lining her lofty nose.

"Why are you admiring my beauty? It is just how your pulchritude are made of, My love.." she slowly whispered. "You are as enchanting and fascinating on your own." She smiled with her white teeth glimpsing but it was contrasting her black eyes that is filled with melancholia and miseries.

As the drop of blood navigated her cheeks. I was left stunned and my mind was freezing.

She was crying.. it was like she was pouring all of her heart but it was blood instead of water...

I felt the stirring pain inside of my heart.

No! Please no..

No one can hurt her!

Don't ever inflict harm into her!

I know that she wasn't the best.

She was merciless and cruel.

She is a perfect killing machine.

But when she have me, when I was born and started training..

Since I was a child... I know deep within that she wasn't a cruel form of human.. But a mother.

By blood and by heart.

I pulled up myself and hugged her immediately.

Hoping that my arms could lessen the loneliness she was aching. But just like her blood drifting out of her eyes. Her long wavy ebony hair was slowly falling like a beautiful waterfalls.

It was losing against the wind, streaming down like a purl of stitches.

She started to breathe hard.

And I cried.. And cried.. please not again..

This was the second time I seen her dying but it was my first time to cry my heart out at her. I can't even had a gut to visit her tomb.. I can't.. even accept that she already left me a long time ago.