XXVII: The Family Lineage

There are times that we always wanted to stuck into our deep memories within our dreams. Those times that we had the chance to return to the history and regain our feelings that had been gone for so long.

The times that we have felt the dearest person we want to be with, just inside of our dreams.. It felt unreal and vague, Yet I still wonder how truly amazing dreams are made that we wish it could've last forever.

But I have realize after dreaming with my mother, It was the right time to be brave and be stronger. To conquer the fears and worries of the reality using the memories that you have valued inside of your heart.

Nang imulat ko ang aking mata ay nakakabinging katahimikan ang bumungad sa akin. Hindi ako nagabalang tumawag ng pansin o di kaya'y sumigaw sa kawalan. Malamig ang simoy ng hangin na humahampas sa aking balat. Wala akong ibang nakikita sa kasalukuyan dahil sa nakakabulag na piring na nakakabit sa aking mga mata.

My foot were free, but my arms was caging in a cold frames of metal. Tatlong beses akong huminga ng malalim at pinatalas ang aking isipan. I felt the crashing coldness from the wind. Sa tantya ko ay nasa pagitan ng hating gabi at madaling araw na, batay sa lamig ng temperatura na aking nararamdaman. I heard the gentle strikes of elongated crashes of the sea waves. Tatlong beses kong tinapik ang aking mga paa ng marahan sa aking kinatatayuan. I first felt the cold ground, until I realize it was made of hard flourish wood. The next thing I did is to silently nudge and feel the wall behind my back. Surprisingly there isn't a wall. It felt like a platform along with a cold steel bars that separated me from falling into the crashing waves of the ocean.

I realized two things, first I was caged and tied up within the steel bars in a veranda of a boat or a yatch in a middle of a sea, nowhere near the land of the Windward Hills, But I am not yet sure where I was exactly are. And the second is, I was sure that I am abducted.

And hindi lamang ako sigurado ay kung si Carlotta nga ba o ibang mga halang na tao na siguradong isusubasta ang ako kapalit ng kanilang katanyagan o ng malaking pera na nakapatong sa aking ulo. And just as I remember, the thing is, Miguel Echavarri. The Mafia boss is the traitor himself. Kaya pala ganun na lamang kalaki ang hirap sa paghuli ng mga hudas sa Mafia. Sapagkat ang kanilang mismong pinuno ang ahas na tumutuklaw sa sariling balwarte ng Mafia. Muling tumaas ang pagsakop ng adrenaline sa aking katawan ng marinig ang ingay galing sa mga paparating. Iilang yapak ng mga paa ang umalingawngaw sa malawak na kawalan. Sa tantsya ng aking pandinig ay aabot sila ng sampung katao, mabibigat ang yapak dulot panigurado ng mga armas na kumakalansing kasama nila.

Akala ko'y minamaliit nila ang aking kakayahan. Ngunit ako pala ang nag-kamali, Sila na aking pinagmulan ang aking minaliit.

"How are you, My daughter?" Tanong ng pamilyar na boses na akala ko ay sa panaginip ko na lamang makakasama at makakapiling.

"Remove her blindfolds." Sa kabila ng malumanay nitong tinig, Hindi mapalagay ang aking sistema at pakiramdam.

There was something that felt wrong.

The bright light from the chandeliers made my eyes dazzle and blurred for a moment and then, until for a second i thought I was imagining.. I thought I was dreaming.. Those wonderful and elegant features that revived my cold heart..

She was smiling as she presented infront of me the cold silver metal.. The familiar insignia of the Carnaige Lineage was shining against the chandeliers, The silver carving of a gun with three stars on it was attached on it's cylindrical handle, but it wasn't the familiar thing that steal me back into my own reality.

It was her eyes... It wasn't the same black eyes that used to look at me.. It wasn't the same dark ebony eyes that loved my flaws on foremost. Currently, It had been transmogrify and seize into an unjustifiable green mocking eyes. Which was strangely unfamiliar.