Afterword

December|1st|2021
East Division, 1441 St.
Windward Hills City.

Aurora,

Eversince I saw you. You held my heart as your captive, The very first time that I found you was on that mansion in St. Gianna, In your father's arms you were confused. Dahil noong araw narin na iyon ang pakamatay ng iyong ina sa mga kamay ko. You were only five and I was ten at that time. I was fascinated by your deep black mesmerizing eyes, The thin of your lips, na kahit sa murang edad ay natural ang pagiging mapula, And pinaka gusto ko sa lahat ay ang iyong buong mukha. It is like a modern carved maria clara, you were so innocent and beautiful. Na natatakot akong hawakan ka sapagkat maaring ikabasag mo ang lamig ng katauhan ko.

You were like the universe that holds every inch of my life. Nakakabighani ka, nakakalulong ang bawat paglapat ng iyong labi sa akin. Approximately, I can't breathe well when you are in my proximity. Bawat araw na kasama ka ay para akong hinehele sa kalangitan.

Kaya't hindi ko pa kayang humingi ng kapatawaran ngayon ng personal, Sapagkat alam kong parehas lamang tayong masasaktan. Buttercup, I named you buttercup because you were like her when you are a kid. A strong, brave and fierce girl. Thank you for being a fighter, Aurora.

Thank you for every memories, for those short times you are with me. Masaya ako kahit wala tayong gaanong masayang alaala. Masaya ako kasi nakilala kita at ang iyong ina.
Masaya akong maramdaman ang dampi ng iyong buong katauhan. kahit hindi gaanong masaya ang mga alaala.
Kahit gaano kasakit lahat ng ating pinagdaanang dalawa.
Masaya ako.

I was scared even up today, To see the madness in your fainted gorgeous eyes.
Because I was the one to killed your mother. It was all because of Lara Carnaige. Her twin sister, She was crazy and uncontrollable. She wanted to perform vengeance to your mother,
At bilang paganti, Gusto niyang piliin ang iyong ina kung sino sainyo ni Gilberto Villan ang papatayin niya.
But your mother was brave, and intelligent.
That she chooses herself.

I was young, dumb, foolish and terrified by the circumstances at that time, Natatakot ako that I can't distinguish everything until the moment your mother put her hands above my hands holding the same trigger. She was smiling like how your innocent smiles was. I wanted to apologize to the both of you. And I am looking forward to the day that we can finally talk freely, without these pain and grudges.
and I will be glad to say my apologies to you personally.

I am so bad and evil. That I don't even deserve every fiber of you. You were the universe and I was only a lost star and a vague moonlight. I wanted to chase you so bad. Subalit alam ko kung gaano kasakit ang dala-dala kong alaala sayo.
Hinahanap-hanap ka ng puso ko, Pakiramdam ko sa buong buhay ko ay kung hindi ikaw ay hindi nalang ako magmamahal pangmuli.

I love you, My universe, My buttercup, My only hope amidst this cruel life. I love you so much that I am ready to sacrifice every inch of me to save you from this abysmal.

Mahal na mahal kita,
Aking takip-silim.
Hanggang sa muli.
Kung kailan tanggap na natin ang isa't isa.
Until in another, Aurora.
Up to another dimension,
Up to another time,
Another place.
Where, maybe,
we could make it together
Until I met you again.
My Universe.
I love you.

Sincerely Yours,
Ozwald Camerron
Echavarri.