Chapter 1 Reunited

Alex's POV

"Michaels, you have a visitor."

"I never get visitors." I murmur wondering if it's my therapist stopping by to check on for some odd reason. I stood from my bed and straightened out my orange jump suit, guards followed me to the room and I stepped in to see a familiar curly head nested behind a beanie. My breath caught in my throat as his familiar eyes caught mine, he was so close to me I could smell him. He still wore the same cologne.

"Alex is that you?"

His voice was so much more different than I remembered on the phone and in person, it had been so long. He stood tall before rushing over to me and squeezing me tightly, it was so strange to feel him again after so long. He pulled back to look at me and I watched him pull off a wide smile, the same smile that would make me laugh. But right now I was stunned, I couldn't believe that it was actually him, I saw that he had gotten tattoo's and his hair was significantly longer.

He looked amazing.

"Yea, it's me." I croaked before he hugged me tighter again, swaying us both side to side rapidly as he laughed giddily. 

"I-I just can't believe it, you look so good!" He laughed as I saw his eyes begin to tear up drastically.

"Curly calm down." I chuckled as I lead him to a seat.

"I'm sorry, it's just so good to see you again." He sniffled before drying his eyes with the backs of his hands.

"How are you here? In your letters you told me that you wouldn't be back in California for another week or so." I asked

"I wanted to surprise you, the boys couldn't make it because we quite literally just got here." He smiled.

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Well we just got off our plane, they got in the same car for the hotel and I got into a different car to come here." He shrugged.

"Why would you do that? You just got off a long flight, you're supposed to be resting for your concerts and interviews later on." I scolded.

"Those aren't the most important things in my life right now." He smiled placing his hand over mine.

"Get out of here you sap." I blushed before we both laughed.

"How's Eleanor doing?" I asked

"She's doing amazingly well, she's completely recovered and now she can ride around in those cool wheel chairs. She's got arms of steel right about now, I suggest not to challenge her to arm wrestling." He smiled.

"What about Dani? I haven't heard from her in literal ages." 

"Liam and Danielle broke up not too long ago, I don't know why. He's got a new girlfriend right now, her name is Sophia. We've told her about you and it seems as if she loves you already." He smiled.

"Harry i've got some great news, I was going to tell you over the phone or on a letter but I think it's best that you know now. If i'm good for the remainder of the week I'll be free. Of course i'll still have to go to counseling but-" I was interrupted by Harry leaning over the table and kissing me strongly as he still gripped my hands in his. He pulled away and my eyes widened as he laughed gleefully. 

"T-this is great! You can stay with me in my hotel room while we find you a flat to live in, you'll be back with the boys and able to catch up on so many things that you've missed while you were gone!" He rambled.

"Alright Harry, we'll do all of that." I laughed.

"We'll tell the boys about us, and we can finally be together without worrying anymore." He smiled and I blushed in response.