Chapter 8| Drunk

Y/N's POV

There was something satisfactory of having no control; the flask slipped from your fingers as you levitated from the ground. You felt lighter and a dizziness appeared. This was like floating on your back in the water. The moonlight got brighter and clouds went past your head. You had no idea how high you were.

"Y/N." A whisper of a voice called to you. You couldn't see who it was. It was twice as hard to speak and you could only manage a confused gurgle.

The being spoke again in a gentle tone. "Hello, Y/N."

"I am the Sky."

_______________________________________________

Edna's POV

"You are the WHAT?" Edna clutched her arm. All she could remember was being shot and then thrown onto a boat. Now this voice, was claiming to be the OCEAN. She snorted, "I need some proof." If she could put her hands on her hips, she would've.

There was a sigh in the distance.

"Since you insist."

A huge wave emerged from the waters. Small droplets of this tsunami dripped into the boat. Edna pressed against a platform,"Holy shi-" Just as it was about to crash the waters parted and fell on separate sides of their boat.

"Is that good proof?"

Edna thought about it, "....No but it'll do." Owen cut her off before she could say more, "This is amazing!" He laughed like a child, "I've waited for something like this my whole life! Am I dreaming?"

His eyes were twinkling. The female officer on the other hand was more skeptical, "Why are you helping us?"

"Well. I was hoping you could return my....kindness."

Edna hmphed.

"Someone has been STOLEN from me. She is a guardian, a healer, and a part of me."

"Who?"

"Y/N."

________________________________

Y/N's POV

"You are putting yourself in danger." The voice, now known as the Sky, warned,"If you go any farther you'll meet Space, who'll kill you in a heartbeat. Compared to me, and the Ocean, he's ruthless. "

Your eyes rolled back and a giggle left your mouth. 'Ocean' had gotten some of your attention. The name was familiar. There was crackle of lightning and a sharp pain hit your arm. Waves of prickles overlapped on your skin and it hurt. Was that electricity? A weak groan escaped your lips. 

"Now that I've gotten your attention. LOOK."

You tried to get some grasp on what was happening. You were about two hundred feet off the ground. Your chest was drawn to the skies. It was getting hard to breath and you begin to panic. Why couldn't you stop? You felt too weak and careless. No. No. No.

"H...hu....HELP!"

"Hold on." You felt a strong wind building up. It grew louder and a greater force appeared. There was a break. It was a tear a rip. You felt yourself choke.

Sky.

Ocean.

Space.

Two arms suddenly snaked around your waist and pulled you downward. You turned and met face to face with someone familiar. His red eyes were narrowed and he grinned at you.

G o i n g    s o m e w h e r e ?

Everything blacked out.