Chapter 24| Different Moments

All in Y/N's POV

_________________________

You watched Clockwork hammer boards into some windows. She said it was for protection.

BANG. BANG. BANG-

She suddenly gasped, dropped her hammer and clutched her thumb. You quickly rolled your wheelchair to her side.

"W...wu...what happened?"

"Hurts.."

She reluctantly showed you her hand. You took her wrist and examined it closer. The thumb nail had cracked and had turned blue-ish purple.

"...... lu..let me help."

She gave you a look as if to say 'How?' You parted your lips and stuck in her finger. The wound met your tongue. You tasted blood. A white light blinded you. You could see light coming out of your cheeks. She was healing. The whole thing would take a few more seconds.

"Y/N...."

You eyed her. She was smiling a little. Her other hand begin to caress your hair. Your heart jumped. You sucked on her finger faster. She let out a soft sound.

You felt the wound disperse from your tongue. You pulled away and the two of you just stared at one another.

"T...th...that was so strange."

"Yeah."

Clockwork observed her healed thumb.

"Y/N," she said and lowered her voice, "I didn't know you were a healer."

"I...am."

She looked at you hard, her green eyes intensely scanning your features. She finally scoffed softly.

"You're more than I'll ever be. I'm just a human."

"Clockie!"

You took her hands.

"Y...you...are not just a human. Y...you are s...special to me. You...were...f....first I w...was introduced to."

She looked at you. Her cheeks had suddenly turned a light pink. She pushed back a strand of her hair.

"Well you're pretty special too, Y/N."

________________________________

You had found Jeff's liquor cabin. There were different colored bottles. Blue, red, pink. They gave off strong smell. Dizzy. Your tail begin to turn a pretty mixture of colors. You begin to feel light. Before you knew it you had left your seat. The cords and-wires attached to you tugged upward. Everything was now dark purple and you could see pink on the edges of your vision.

Your cords were beginning to snap. You heard a spring in the floorboards and two arms wrapped around your waist. They pulled you downward. You giggled, trying to wriggle and ended up being held tighter.

"Quit it! I'm making sure you don't hit the goddamn roof-"

That voice was familiar. It was...

THUD.

You both fell back into the wheelchair. It wobbled but managed to stay intact. You heard the smiley angry guy let out a exasperated sigh. His breath tickled your ear.

"Guess there is such a thing as flying fish," you heard him grumble.

_________

Everyone is at the dining table. Clockwork and Ticci Toby share waffles, EJ's dish makes your nose crinkle, LJ throws candy at you when no one looks, Hoodie reloads his gun, Masky stares at the table, Jeff pokes meatloaf on his plate, and Sally plays with a pirate hat.