Chapter 20| Meeting Again

Hoodie's POV

The wheelchair barely made a sound as it rolled along a red carpet. Hoodie gripped the handles tightly and pushed it down a hall. The mermaid sat on the padded seat. She shifted uncomfortably causing her hair to tickle the back of his hand.

He and Masky had taken her.

A wooden door was coming up ahead. It was a dark dark brown with not a single scratch on the wood.

Creak.

It opened by itself.

"You're right on time."

____________________________

Y/N's POV

"You're right on time."

The voice was familiar. Deep and precise.

A tentacle shot through the door frame and grabbed your ankle. Another tendril snatched your wrist. A few more circled around your waist and they all pulled you into darkness.

Click.

The octopus. One of it's black tentacles had flicked on a lamp switch. It sat in front of you behind a desk. You stifled a gasp.The creature leaned forward, causing you to lean back.

"Hello."

"H...hu...hi."

It's presence was intimating.

"Y/N."

Your heart sank.

"U...u..I...."

The creature let out a low chuckle.

"So that is your name."

"W...wu..what?"

It moved several papers that were sprawled on it's desk.

"I've read many many articles about you. Like this one. Lady claims she hears ocean whispering a name. The rocks and waves crashing and spelling the syllables of it."

"M...mu..mine?"

"Yes. Yours."

It sighed.

"I can tell you are still getting use to speaking. It must be hard being away from home."

You bit your lip. Home. You saw waves crashing against rocks. Different colored fish. Bubbles. It was close yet so far away.

The octopus cleared it's throat.

"-We haven't been properly introduced, have we?"

"N...nu..no. Um....no."

"I am the Slenderman."

"H...hu...hello..."I-I'm Y/N."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Y/N."

He took your hand and shook it. In return you gave a shy smile.

"S...su... wu..wu..wait what about-"

"I need a plan before I send you on a journey back home. For now enjoy your stay at the mansion."

______________________________________

The main love interests (CHANGED):

Laughing Jack

Masky

Clockwork

Jeff the Killer

Ben Drowned