Chapter 22| The Fourth Encounter

Y/N's POV

"What a surprise!"

The clown grinned.

His laced collar touched and dragged along your neck. One end even booped your nose. You tried to hold back a shudder. You gripped the armrests and tried to avert your eyes.

Please don't.

Please don't.

You felt clawed hands rest ontop of your own their sharp tips piercing your skin.

"There's no need to be shy. We aren't strangers."

He gave a low chuckle. 

"This is our forth encounter isn't it?"

The first one he literally ripped your heart out. Another he slit your throat. The last he made you watch a child drown. You looked right at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"You couldn't of forgotten."

He cocked his head to the side and his grin faltered.

"I have to admit, candy eyes. You are prettier in person."

The clown gave a sly grin.

"You look more-"

"Laughing Jack," another voice interrupted. The clown craned his neck. His pupils dilated and he grinned.

"Yes?"

"You're in the way," Masky spat.

"I didn't know you claimed it."

"Move."

"It seems like I'm not wanted here. I feel so hurt."

"Get out of the way."

"No need to be rude-

"I said get out of the god damn way."

The clown now known as Laughing Jack pursed his lips. You were surprised when he pushed off your seat. The gears of your wheelchair creaked and his hair almost left a tingling sensation. You had gotten use to his soft bangs on your shoulders. He fully straightened himself.

"Well alright. Just don't have too much fun without me! Toodles!"

In the blink of a eye the clown was gone.