Chapter 12| Not Again

Y/N's POV

An over whelming coldness surrounded you. Seaweed brushed against your leg. You noticed a row of sculptures. Someone had managed to slip lollipops into their hands.

"Back so soon?"

Your muscles got tense. You turned and went face to face with him. His stripped sleeves were folded and blood was on his shirt. You noticed one of his trouser straps had snapped.

"Hey, sweets", the clown said. He grabbed your forearm and kissed your hand.

"I missed you. Your screaming is very MISSable. Is that a word?"

His voice rasped and you could almost compare it to Jeff's. He glanced at the statues as if he expected them to answer his question. Black particles floated in the water. The monster looked back at you with a leer. He pulled you close.

"Don't be a stranger."

His breath tickled your neck. He was going to hurt you again. His claws traced on your bareback. Close. You stopped to think. Swimming didn't work last time. You needed to try something-

You swatted your tail into his groin.

__________________________________________________

Ben's POV

"That well-dressed bastard locked us in!"

Jeff rattled on a rusty door knob. Ben watched him, his red eyes illuminating in the dark. They were both trapped in a small room. He calmly straightened the creases in his green hat.

"FUCK!"

The crazed killer (of the two) threw his knife against a wall and fell into a sitting crouch.

"We fucking had her, Ben."

A n d ?

"What do you mean AND?"

W h a t   w o u l d   w e    h a v e   d o n e ?

The killer had to stop and think. He fiddled with another knife in his pocket.

"...her."

J E F F . S h e 's  a  M E R M A I D .

"So? They might not have legs but they still have mouths."

Ben cringed. This was the person he was going to be stuck with for god knows how long.

____________________________________

Y/N's POV

The clown's mouth was open. He lifted a finger as if he wanted to say something. His grin was faltering . He sucked in some water and let out a light laugh.

"You little bitch."

You tried to make a swim for it. A statue grabbed you by the arm and another caught your waist. You struggled and your tail swished in the water. The monster was recovering. He snatched a lollipop from a figurine and bit into it. His claws and legs instantly grew longer. He craned his head to you.

"I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart."

Something sharp met with your throat and without looking you knew it was his clawed fingers. He grinned with that familiar sadistic expression. You let out a muffled scream.

"Shhh...."

He tilted your chin. You whimpered. 

"You're so cute."

The statement caught you off guard. Did he really say that? The clown was grinning at you as a predator would to prey. Your throat was slashed and you spat out blood.

Not again.

Everything blacked out.