Chapter 10| Caught

Y/N's POV

"I remember the way, dumbass."

There was a hoarse voice and the sound of crunching leaves. You were being carried. Your eyes opened and you were instantly blinded by daylight. Birds squawked above your head. You couldn't feel half of your right elbow. The bitter after taste was still in your mouth. Everything had happened last night. Your arms were around two shoulders. They were strong. Your tail dragged behind you and hit dirt and gravel.

L o o k   w h o ' s   a w a k e .

"Sleep well?"

Those familiar voices. You tried to turn your head. Your neck ached and every muscle in your body felt weak. You got a glance of a recognizable blonde. He had a smirk plastered on his face. You squinted ahead. There was a building. It was well camouflaged in the woods. The walls were covered with vines and creepers.

"Home fucking home." Jeff's voice rasped in your ear. You were pressed against his side as he clutched your waist with cold fingers.

J e f f .

Ben's voice made you stiffen. A wooden door stood in front of you.

I f   y o u   w o u l d .

The pale hand on your waist moved to the knob.

Creeeak.

___________________________________________

Ben's POV

BEN DROWNED tip toed up the stairs. Everyone was asleep by daylight. At night they came out to hunt. He looked down a long hall and beckoned Jeff. The killer was carrying the mermaid, bridal style. He didn't seem to have trouble. They both sneaked past several doors. Right at the end of the corridor was a bathroom.

Bingo.

______________________

Y/N's POV

Jeff placed you in a tub and turned on the tap water. The sound of it filling was satisfying. You placed your hand on the outer ledge. Ben stood at the far corner of the room.

Your wounds and cuts started to glow. They were healing. As the pain subsided you let out a relieved sigh. In the corner of your eye you could make out Jeff's shocked expression.

T h e    w a t e r .

Ben stared at you.

I t    h e a l s    h e r .

He looked like he was piecing things together.

T h e    a l c o h o l . . .   m a k e s   h e r   f l y  -

Creeeakk.

The door opened and a little girl stood there.

"Jeff? Ben? I need to pee."