Chapter 13| Fish Tank

Y/N's POV

You opened your eyes. Lukewarm water surrounded you. There was an opening and four clear walls that supported it.

Wu...wu..where were you?

A person stood on the other side of the glass. He wore googles and hatchets were strapped to his back.

"H-h-hey l-little m-m-mermaid."

His mouth-guard grinned. He had pale features and brown eyes.

"W-wakey. W-w-wakey."

He tapped on the glass and the vibration made you dizzy.

A teenage girl was crouched not too far behind him, her brown hair tossed and messy. She was adding parts to some wheelchair which look rickety. You pressed your face against the glass to see more. A blood-bag was attached to the back seat. She tightened bolts near the wheels.

"T-th-that's Clock-Clockwork."

The googled boy leaned against the glass container you were trapped in. He looked right at you with his brown eyes.

"-And I-I'm T-T-Ticci Toby. W-we w-w-ere b-both a-assigned b-by S-Slender to p-protect you."

Slender? Slender was the Octopus!

There was a clatter. Clockwork's fluffy jacket nearly slipped off her shoulders as she caught a now broken chair arm. She put it down, her dirty fingers smearing against the seating.

"Dammit."

She snapped a rubber band off her wrist and tied her hair into a loose ponytail, "I don't think I'll ever get this done."

Toby tilted his head.

"D-d-do you give up that e-easily?" he questioned.

"..No."

"A-are you s-s-sure?"

"Yes."

"I d-don't believe y-y-you," he said in a sing-song voice.

"I do not give up."

The girl picked up her wrench. The boy fixed his googles.

"G-g-good to k-know, Clockie."

You could tell he was smiling from behind his mask.

___________________________________________

Jeff's POV

"We've been here for days."

Jeff stared at a wall. He sounded defeated.

D o n ' t   g i v e  u p.

Ben murmured to his side.

T h a t   i s   e x a c t l y   w h a t   h e   w a n t s .

There was a moment of silence. The pale killer poked the tip of his knife.

"-Ben?" he simpered.

W h a t .

"I'm running out of dirty jokes to tell to myself-"

Click.

Both killers heard the door unlock. Jeff sat up and Ben fixed the hat on his head. Both expected to see one and only Slenderman walk in. But instead a blue mask teen stood by the doorway.

__________________________________________

EJ's POV

Eyeless Jack had heard someone no- two someone's.

"Who's there."

He could feel the weight shift and change on the floor boards. His senses were strong although he was blind.

"Answer me."

U s .

Ben's voice was recognizable, a slight flicker to the end of his word. Jeff's raspy breaths were now in earshot.

"I wasn't expecting junk-food here," sniped Jack. He technically could eat them but he had more standards.

W e   w e r e n ' t   e x p e c t i n g   y o u   e i t h e r .

The eyeless killer felt a smile tug on the corner of his mouth, "You guys haven't decomposed. I think that makes you somewhat special."

. . . H e y .  Y o u   o r d e r e d   s o m e t h i n g .

There was an edge to Ben's voice. Jack's grin faltered.

"What?-"

"One Jeffery on a fucking platter!"

Jack heard the door slam open and someone tackled him to the floor. Jeff's dirty scent went up his nose.

Shit.

He tried to slip under the killer's weight.

B u t h e d i d n ' t .

His body went limp. Angry laughter rang in his ears. A knife hit him in the chest. Pain was all he could feel. The last noise Jack heard were footsteps taking off down the hall.

___________