Chapter 14| Show Yourself

Y/N's POV

Toby tapped against the glass and several vibrations sent you spiraling backward. He had done this a few times already.

"Quit messing with her," said Clockwork. She didn't have to turn her back to know what he was doing.

"C-c-come on-" he began but was cut off.

"No."

Toby's googles gave off a glare. He leaned against your glass container.

"Y-you're no fun."

Clockwork had been working on her wheelchair for a while. It looked almost done.

"This is going to be great," she told herself. You could hear the anticipation in her voice, "It'll make this all worth it."

"Y-yep. C-Clock-worth."

Toby pulled out a little device. It had a bright screen. You squinted. He swiped his finger across it and the next thing you knew it was humming.

"Now calling- LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD," it announced.

__________________________________

Ben's POV

Ben was short but quick. He held onto his hat.

"Go go go," barked Jeff.

They went stumbled through three to four different hallways. Around a next corner Ben skidded to a stop. Jeff bumped into him and looked ready to cuss. The elf silenced him and pointed to the danger.

Hoodie and Masky.

The white masked killer held onto a crowbar while the hooded one was speaking on the phone.

"A mermaid?" he said.

Ben and Jeff exchanged looks.

_____________________________________

EJ's POV

Jack let out pained breaths. When he exhaled it felt like all the air from his lungs wanted to escape and he inhaled it edged the blade deeper into his stomach.

My poor kidneys. Jeff is going to pay.

He let out a quiet groan and found the hilt of the knife.

This will be like ripping off a band-aid.

He carefully re-gripped it. 

Step.

He wasn't alone.

Step. Step. Step.

The floorboards groaned. Jack tried to speak, to make a threat, but no words came out. Two people stopped in front of him.

"Looks like he's floored," a voice said, "What should we do?"

"What do you mean 'What do we do?'" snarled another voice, "We take out the damn knife."

____________________________________________

She's a Healer |Creepypasta x Mermaid ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara