Preliminaries

© 2020 Amiable_Writer All rights reserved

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products from the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, or actual events is completely coincidental. 

No part of this book may be duplicated in any form without the written consent from the author, except in the case of written reviews. Refrain from participating in or encouraging piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

If you're reading this story somewhere other than Wattpad, you are reading an unofficial copy. It has been used without my permission and is violating copyright. Please let me know if you see this.

I did not make the cover of this story. Banner credits (at the end of the chapter) go to Singularity_Writes. GIF credits go to meha_k.

Dear readers,

Dear readers,

I hope that you enjoy reading this story. For a long time, I've been a reader. Ever since I was little, I always dreamed about writing something. Now, I can. I got the confidence to publish this as a first draft.

This story is based on my personal experience. With this story, I want to remind you all that not all friendships are real. And that some people who you think are nice aren't.