26. I'm all yours

I turn on my side on the bed and cuddle closer to the pillow. It's almost been ten minutes since Ash dropped me outside. I came straight to my room and laid on the bed. I still am smiling wide because of what happend in the car. I never had gotten this kind of affection from anyone except Lina.

Sure, seeing Rob at his house was a shock, but him acting like he doesn't know me threw me off guard. It kind of terrified me of what's to come. But I did not have time to think about that when Ash was so upset while driving back. I know that his dad has given him a tough time but after seeing it myself, I got to know how shitty he feels. It made me be grateful that I don't have a dad in my life. I mean it's better to have bad people in your life rather than your own dad being this bad to you. I could only imagine how my dad would have been if I was still with him, he would have sold me to some human trafficking shit; I bet.

I was happy when I was able to make Ash feel better. He always does it to me, so I was glad I could do it too. These last two days have been nothing but amazing, I did everything which I haven't in my life. I had so much fun with everyone. When I woke up this morning by Ash's knock on my door, I was surprised that I even fell asleep in the first place. Well, it was a peaceful night and Ash made me feel so safe, maybe that's what kept the nightmares away.

Earlier today I made a choice to tell Ash a part of me and it felt so right. I don't regret telling him about my scars. Someone finally knows about them other than myself. I avoid looking at them because I know they are ugly, they remind me of everything that's happened. But when Ash said I'm still beautiful, that made me feel a little relieved that this won't affect our relationship. I didn't wanted to leave him when he dropped me off, I wanted to invite him inside but I also couldn't risk anyone seeing him.

The door opens startling me. Lina comes inside and drops her purse on the bed,"Hey, you're home."

I sit up to give her a hug. She pulls back and sits beside me,"You look tired but you also are glowing. What happend?"

I purse my lips and sigh,"Ummm, there is so much," she frowns at me,"So, the night we went to the lake house, Ash confessed something and I did too. Then we kissed....." I finish mumbling the last part.

"What!? That's not enough, spill all the details," she says with her eyes wide.

I sigh and tell her everything from the start. What happend at Blake's party, the lake house, the kiss, the trek, the date thing, the waterfall. Everything except some things which weren't mine to tell.

Her mouth opens and closes for a few times and then she finally speaks,"I don't know...... I've always wanted this for you and I'm so happy, excited that it's finally happening. Oh my god I-" she pulls me in hug and squeals,"I'm so happy!" she pulls back and looks at me seriously,"This is what you want right?"

I smile,"I've never wanted anything this bad in my life."

She gives me a soft smile and holds my hand,"I've never told you this because I didn't know how you would feel about this but......this town, your friends, especially Ash, they have changed you Lee, for the better. You have become someone you always wanted to, unknowingly, and I'm so glad it happened," she squeezes my hand and gets up,"Come on I'll cook something for dinner."

Lina is right, Ash has changed me. I'm a new person, a better person. Now, I just go for things and worry about the consequences later. Well that hasn't harmed me beacuse there weren't any consequences to deal with. My whole life I was under the impression that I wasn't supposed to do what I want and I had to comply, beacuse I was scared. But there isn't fear anymore, I'm not scared anymore. Ash made it go away, he made me feel safe, made me feel worthy of things, made me feel confident, made me believe in myself, made me trust him, made me like him, made me care for him, made me do what I want without any worries. I've become what I wanted to and I wouldn't trade this for the world.