Chapter 11

Annabelle finished the meeting with one of the representatives of the men's council. The men's council supports Annabelle as a ruler, even though she once illegally escaped to Etria.

Nevertheless, they couldn't throw her to jail since she was the only person who could represent the Blue Topaz family.

Now it's was time to have a meeting with the ministers. Since the scheduled court meeting is a month away she could only have a meeting with ministers and let ministers revote. So Annabelle decided to meet with the ministers and let Nathaniel and Alexander join the meeting so we could discuss the agreement with the Siada Kingdom for the last time since the Siada Kingdom is already accepted our agreement.

I walked to my room to rest for a bit before going to the meeting.

Nathaniel's and Alexander's sense of smell is pretty good. They can always easily find me or Angelina when she likes to escape from Nathaniel's grasp.

"Thinking of canceling the meeting?" Alexander asked me in amusement since I looked tired.

"No, I still need to let at least ministers decide about the agreement." I told Alexander.

"The meeting wasn't necessary. You could easily follow the agreement without the court's or minister's agreement." Nathaniel told me.

"You know as a new ruler I couldn't afford to have my power to be unstable." I told Nathaniel then I continued.

"I also started thinking that it's might be a bad idea." I sighed.

"A bad idea? Creating commercial ties with the Siada Kingdom is very beneficial for Ravendale. If you manage successfully befriend with the King of Siada kingdom this will not only improve Ravendale's economy, Your success will be documented in Ravendale's and Siada's kingdom textbooks." before Nathaniel could continue I interrupted.

"Yes, but at what risk Nathaniel? Rebellion? War?" I asked Nathaniel. He only smiled and sat down next to me and took my hand and Alexander did the same.

"I know that you are worried about making this decision, but with great success comes great risk, this is what we've learned being a business owners." Alexander said and I took a deep breath.

Ruling a Ravendale is essentially like owning a business but the thing is that my husbands are more experienced at managing the business, while I'm only a beginner. I'm glad that I have my husbands to guide me.

"How much left till the start of the meeting?" I asked Alexander.

"A minute left before the start of the meeting." Alexander answered and I took a deep breath to concentrate my mind.

During the meeting there are not only ministers will be present but also there will be witnesses present also. Witnesses are the people who set up the appointment on the day of the minister's meeting. Currently, there will be two people as witnesses it helps the court relax that there are more people involved in decision making.

If the plan of the building relationship with the Siada Kingdom goes well, my power will be more established.

When we entered one of the conference rooms in the palace there were already ministers waiting for us along with two witnesses. One is representative of the men's council and another is a Duchess Gabrielle from the House of Fluorite the governor of the Snow Biome dominion.Ravendale has a lot of dominions that have their own culture, traditions, and rules. They are under the protection of the Ravendale since dominions are too small to operate on their own.