Chapter 16

The coast of Siada Kingdom became visible on the next day. Meaning that we will arrive at the Siada Kingdom in about thirty minutes.

My stylists weren't happy with the time limit because to show our sincerity to build a friendship with the Siada Kingdom we shouldn't make the Siada's diplomates wait for us when they will be here to greet us. My outfit and make-up have already planned for this occasion.

Regarding make-up and dress, we need to consider Siada's climate. I decided with my stylist that it's will be better to use light make-up for hot weather. We used a high-quality water/ sweat proof make-up imported from Etria to make sure that the Saida's heat wouldn't melt my make up off.

It's would be bad if my make up melted off and newspaper agencies would print my disaster face onto a newspaper.

As for the outfit, Nathaniel decided to design me a custom dress with Siada's fabrics, because with Ravendalian dresses I can get a heatstroke. Nathaniel personally researched the types of clothes that women in high society wear in the Siada Kingdom, made sure that my clothes wouldn't cause the conflict.

For this occasion, I'm wearing a red dress that covers my whole body so I wouldn't get sunburnt. It's a light dress and isn't layered but it's still retained the form of a normal Ravendalian dress. To make sure that my head is covered from the heat I'm wearing a veil.

As for the more dramatic effect, I wore red ruby earrings and necklace that is made of rubies and diamonds. Lastly, we cannot forget the crown.

To have a husband who has an excellent fashion taste and is willing to plan outfits for you is very rare. I'm very grateful to have him as my husband.

Nathaniel also designed a costume for himself. When he finished dressing up he came to my room to check on me. I went up to him and kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"The cream color suits you very well!" I complimented him.

"Why thank you, kitten. I love how the red makes you more fierce, little kitten." Nathaniel complimented.

Fierce? So this is what theme Nathaniel was chosen for my look and indeed I look fierce in red.

Our moment was interrupted by the captain's assistant knocking on the door and entering our room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your majesties, but the ship has docked to Dessys' port. There is a crowd waiting for you and amongst them is King Ymir." The captain's assistant reported to us.

"Alright, We will go down in a minute, we shouldn't make them wait too long." I answered and the captain's assistant nodded and left the room.

It's was time to go out and make an appearance. I felt very nervous since amongst Ravendalian rulers I will be known for making that first step to befriend the Siada Kingdom or make them our one our enemy.

I should stop worrying and think of positive thoughts.

Nathaniel took my hand and smiled at me, he knew that I'm nervous. I take a deep breath and I smile because I would need to keep my smile for a long time and we left our room.

There indeed a large crowd. Not only the Siada's diplomats, ministers, reporters were present but also ordinary people were present. Siada's common folk had various opinions about the two countries building a commercial union. One thing for sure, that they were indeed curious about Ravendale's Queen and the outcome.

As soon as the Siada's reporters saw the Ravendalian Queen climbing down the stairs, they started flashing their cameras. I waved at the crowd some of the people waved back at me.

It's wasn't hard to notice King Ymir amongst the crowd. Previously, I looked at his photo and read his biography memorized his distinctive features.

He has a black colored hair, green eyes, and tanned bronze skin tone. He is two years older than me and he is married to a few consorts but doesn't have children yet. He had to fight amongst his brothers in order to obtain the throne.

King Ymir came toward us when we climbed down the stairs.

"It's great meeting you face to face Queen Annabelle of Ravendale" King Ymir greeted me and kissed the back of my hand. Nathaniel didn't enjoy King Ymir's gesture, even though it's was polite. He would have preferred that King Ymir didn't choose to do that gesture.

"Likewise, King Ymir of Siada Kingdom." I answered and King Ymir smiled. "That is my Prince Consort Nathaniel." I introduced Nathaniel to him as the etiquette required. Nathaniel and Ymir nodded at each other.

"I see that Queen Annabelle traveled with the additional mercenary ship." King Ymir noted.

"Indeed, we brought the goods from Ravendale, I figured it's would be better to start trading early and other parts of the goods are gifts to the Siada Kingdom." I explained to King Ymir and he smiled.

The Dessys' port workers started helping Ravendalian men to unload the goods. One of the King's secretary ordered more wagons to transport goods to the palace.

"I hope you didn't face any danger of transporting a large number of goods. The Minnemar Sea is filled with pirates." Ymir responded with a slight worry in his tone.

"Unfortunately, we indeed had to confront pirates on our way to the Siada Kingdom. Luckily, they only dented our ship. On the other hand, we know that Siada faces more problems with pirates than Ravendale does, so we captured the pirates in hopes that Siada won't face any more problems with the pirates." I smiled. Then Aryan was escorted by my guards and giving them to the Siada's guards.

Some people gasped when people recognized Aryan, some people paled when they saw him because they were supporting him.

A Siada's Prince leading pirates? That can cause a huge scandal!

Ymir's face only darkened but he still smiled. People who supported Aryan lost their reputation, which is a good thing for Ymir.

"Ah! Queen Annabelle, you are being generous, I guess now we need to think how we can top it off." Ymir grinned.

"My Queen has been preparing a grand feast for you. I hope you are willing to join?" King Ymir invited us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Oh and I'm back from vacation ^-^

What do you think about Ymir?

Will Ravendale succeed befriending Siada or not? What are you guesses? Comment down below!

Don't foget to vote. And if you have instagram then share this story on Instagram and  don't forget to tag little.dreamerz5 ^-^

See you later alligators!