Chapter 13

The day of the trip to the Siada Kingdom has come. It's was cloudy weather today because there was a storm yesterday.

I looked through the window from the V.I.P lounge in the terminal and saw how the sailors were loading our baggage and various goods that will be given to the Siada Kingdom as a gift.

Nathaniel was also tagging along with me to the Siada Kingdom, while Alexander, Abel, and Alistair will be staying in Ravendale and managing Ravendale while I will be at the Siada Kingdom.

"Thank goddess, that we will not be traveling on a ship that made completely out of wood." I said relieved. It's will be hard to fix the wooden ship if it attacked by the pirates. Furthermore, what if we lost the goods that we supposed to deliver to the Siada Kingdom? It's a pain to think about it.

"Indeed, over the past years, Ravendale has been improving towards the shipbuilding industry." Nathaniel stated while he drank coffee. Currently, the ravendalian ships are made from steel.

"The shipbuilding industry is indeed has noticeable progress. I remember when I was little and saw the beautiful wooden ships in Bridleshore." Nathaniel smiled at Annabelle's nostalgia.

"By the way, how long will it's take to travel on that ship?" I asked Nathaniel.

"About 5 days, while with wooden ships would be about 1 month." Nathaniel answered.

I hope with my rule I can improve it even better. Trading with the Siada Kingdom will improve the economy since the Siada Kingdom has the resources that Ravendale lacks.

Only if I succeed befriending with the Siada Kingdom. I sighed since I noticed that I'm worried about the meeting, or if we managed to get to the Siada Kingdom unscathed and I able to come back to my children.

"Everything will be alright." Nathaniel comforted me since he noticed that I was getting more worried and I smiled at him. Nathaniel took my hand.

Soon the captain's assistant arrived at the lounge room.

"Your majesties, the ship is ready to board" The captain's assistant informed us.

"Did the diplomats and mercenaries have also received the news?" Nathaniel asked the captain's assistant.

Bringing diplomats and mercenaries would help us to make multiple agreements with the Siada Kingdom, which it's would also help to build better commercial ties.

"Yes they already boarding the ship." he answered.

We left the V.I.P lounge as soon as we left the entourage of guards followed us.

Outside the terminal, there were a lot of reporters waiting for us. Luckily we had enough guards to make a way for us so we can comfortably board the ship.

As soon as we left the terminal the reporters were taking pictures of us. They wanted to swarm us but they couldn't push against the guards who were using shield magic.

"Your majesty Queen Annabelle, can you please tell your expectation of the King Ymir?" one reporter asked me.

"Your highness Prince Consort Nathaniel, can you please tell us what your expectation about Ravendale's economy after successfully befriending the Siada Kingdom?" the second reported asked Nathaniel.

Those are just two of the normal questions that we were asked by the reporters. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the mood to answer those questions since my mind was focused on other things. I guess reporters were very eager since they are curious about the result of our 'independent' decision will be.

"You will know everything through Royal news outlet. Now please, let us through." Nathaniel responded to reporter's questions.

The royal news outlet is where the royal family can inform the news that they want to share.

We finally managed to board the ship.

The ship was now preparing to leave the port. The ship was also being escorted by the other four ships so we can defend against the pirates.

We were led to our room by one of the ship's staff.

After the staff led us to us we felt tired and wanted to relax. I looked around the room and impressed on how comfortable and luxurious looks. The room is very spacious, we had our bathroom and a balcony that we can enjoy the fresh air of the sea.

"Hmm, If the Minnemar Sea became pirate free, then it's would be a great opportunity to create a cruise ship that could offer a tour around the Minnemar Sea for the rich nobles." I shared my idea with Nathaniel.

"Indeed, there will be a lot of nobles who will want to tour around the world. I always enjoy hearing your ideas." Nathaniel complimented me.

I grinned at him. I remember that I would also help my husbands manage their business when I had free time during intense training. From creating clothing and perfume line to handling conflict between miners and locals. I'm glad that my husband let me help them.

Now it's was evening and I was thinking to change out of my dress. When I looked at the Nathaniel and he was deep in his thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I inquired Nathaniel about his thoughts. Nathaniel looked at me since my voice snapped from his thoughts.

"Oh, it's nothing." Nathaniel replied.

"Nothing? I haven't seen you being deep in your thoughts. Please share with me the thoughts that worry you." I pleaded Nathaniel.

"It's just silly thoughts. I've read the article and well it's made me think a lot." Nathaniel was a little hesitant to tell me.

"What was the article about?" I curiously asked.

"It's was about a daughter running away to the Mountains because her father controlling every aspect of her life. It's made me think if I'm going to controlling my daughter's life." I just sat next to him and hugged him.

"It's true that raising little princesses and prince will require more discipline and more lessons in the order they can achieve success and become a role model in Ravendale. They also lose the right to marry the person they love unless we are lucky to have them falling in love with a person who will be suitable for them. Hopefully, we can teach them to tell us if they think we are doing something wrong and also learn to listen to our children's concerns." I comforted Nathaniel.

"Besides, parenting isn't easy we are bound to sacrifice something." I added the last sentence. Nathaniel gently smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

The rest of the evening we've spent enjoying the food served on the ship, reading books and simply enjoying each other's company.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is chapter 13!

This chapter and upcoming chapters were fun and exciting to write and I hope you will also be excited to see the next chapter ^-^

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Will see you later!