Chapter 26

The events and meetings that Annabelle is supposed to attend are completed. All of her meetings were successful. It's will definitely please her grandparents knowing that she is capable.

The remaining three days are left to enjoy the honeymoon before Annabelle and her husbands return to Ravendale.

Annabelle's and her secondary husbands' relationship greatly improved during the honeymoon. It's probably one of the benefits of honeymoon.

Her husbands managed to learn her past and interests and Annabelle also learned their past even though it was written in the documents but she is still glad to hear them sharing with them and seeing their emotion as they spoke about their past.

"Seducing women for their money was the only way for us to survive at that time." Alistair admitted.

"Even though, we hated it." Abel added.

"That is why we don't regret marrying you, Annabelle."I could have asked them why they didn't choose the other means to survive but the answer was obvious.

That was the best way to survive.

"Do you feel disgusted by us?" they asked her and Annabelle shook her head.

"No, I'm not disgusted with you. I'm the person who likes to judge people at the present rather than their past since people can change." Annabelle smiled.

"After all, you both did change." They smiled at Annabelle.

As being her assistant's she saw how that they were hard-working and they didn't show the traits that they were rumored to have them.

Not only they get to know each other on a deeper level, Annabelle felt more comfortable having intimate moments with them.

Currently, they are helping Annabelle to cook lunch. Since lately, they both enjoyed doing this activity with Annabelle and it's was a great way to spend time with each other.

They helped Annabelle peeling and cutting the vegetables, while Annabelle was doing her magic behind the electric stove.

In the end, they managed to make a delicious meal.

"Do you have any plans on what you want to do today?" Abel asked as soon as we sat down before taking the first bite of the meal that we cooked.

"Today, I planned to go to the shopping center alone since there wouldn't be another opportunity that I can enjoy a shopping trip by myself without having people recognizing me." Sometimes in Ravendale, I start to miss the shopping trips that I've would usually have in Etria.

"If you want to the shopping center, then you must bring a bodyguard with you." Alistair stated.

"With bodyguards, people will recognize me and it's will become a hazard for me and the bodyguards." I explained.

"There is nothing we can do, we aren't allowed to have you escorted anywhere without the bodyguard. It's stated in the protocol." Abel pointed out.

I sighed in defeat before taking the first bite.

It's will be hard to convince them to let me explore the shopping center since they are skeptical of keeping myself safe and unrecognized.

"It's delicious!" Abel commented and I smiled at him.

Then the idea struck in my head.

What if I sneak out?