Epilogue

Fifteen years have passed since the day I found out the truth that my grandparents tried to hide. It's was also the day that I understood that we as a royal family have a lot of secrets to keep.

I guess the happy ending where you find out that you are the lost heir from a perfect royal family wasn't exactly perfect that I thought it was.

Anyway, I can't exactly change my blood relation.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Alexander asked while as I looked at Angelina dancing in a beautiful white dress with her new first husbands.

Angelina's wedding was made the best for the Crown Princess. There were a lot of guests from different parts of the world. The celebration itself is grand but that doesn't really matter. The most important thing is my daughter's happiness.

"It's good to see that our children have managed to find their true love." I answered Nathaniel and Alexander nodded at my words.

When Elizabeth was twenty years old she traveled to the Snow Biome to find the truth of her origin and in there she managed to find her true love. Overall, she became a Princess who is in charge of governing the Snow Biome.

As for Leofred, we managed to marry his classmate whom he had a crush on. It's was adorable to see how their love developed as they both grew. This was funny since at first, his wife loved someone else.

It's was same for the Angelina who also today a married classmate. Their path was a little bit difficult because she married a noble husband who didn't come from the family of the high standing nobles. Her husband had to prove himself first in order to be fit to become a Prince Consort. In the end, her husband managed to withstand the challenges and proved to be worthy as husband and Prince Consort.

Suddenly I was hugged by the surprise and looked at who was hugging.

"Leslie, what are you doing?" I gently asked and looked at Leslie's bright blue eyes.

"Can't I hug my mother?" She innocently asked me.

Not exactly a perfect place to do that but I didn't mind it since I got used to Leslie's mischievous antics. It's granted that were foxes tend to be mischievous.

"Now it's only you left that we have to wed you off." Nathaniel joked but of course, Leslie didn't see it as a joke so she was shocked.

She looked at me with her big eyes.

"Mother, I don't want to marry." She pleaded and I chuckled.

"No one is going forcefully wed you off, my little one." I pinched her cheeks as I told her. She only huffed as she hid behind my back.

When Leslie was a child she loved to cause mischief. Especially, she loved to annoy Nathaniel and Alexander but also she remained an angel when she with me.

"Are you sure Leslie? We saw you spending time with the Prince of Siada." Abel said while he joined the conversation with Alistair.

I was a little shocked since I didn't know that Leslie has been spending time with Prince of Siada.

Leslie slightly blushed.

"You're simply mistaken, father. I didn't spend time with him." She lied as she tried to maintain eye contact with Abel.

"Oh, then why did you ran away then?" Alistair teasingly asked her.

By the time Leslie looked at me with her pleading eyes and I simply sighed with a smile.

"Alright, alright stop teasing her. She is still too young to marry." I defended her while Leslie smiled at me.

Even though there were bumps in the road I could still experience a happy ending.

In order to make sure that my children didn't follow the footsteps of the previous royal. I needed to become a better role model that my children will be inspired by so the happy future of Ravendale and my descendants can be guaranteed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's coming to the end of the Ravendale series! Thank you who supported Lady of the Ravendale book and supported Queen of the Ravendale book!

I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am to have readers who enjoy reading my imagination.

The Ravendale series was the most experimental books that I ever wrote so at first I wasn't sure if I should have published Lady of the Ravendale! But seeing your suppport I decided to write Queen of the Ravendale to let you guys explore this world and enjoy the happy ending !

I hope enjoyed the journey of Annabelle!

Follow me on Instagram and Wattpad if you want to know about my upcoming projects! ^-^

If you really enjoyed the Ravendale series please consider to donate me a cup of coffee at ko-fi.com ^-^

I will see you later my alligators ^-^!