Chapter 38

Sunday morning Harry had called Cassie and told her absolutely everything from the day before, the photos, the snooping, the (potential) flirting, the text messages, and needless to say Cassie immediately knew what it meant and after they hung up she called Niall and they decided to speed up their plan which meant they needed to find a way to see Daisy and Phoebe Friday, they also needed to get that photo off of Harry's phone.

The school week had been an absolute whirlwind, guest speakers and assemblies filled the week and caused chaos for everyone's schedules. By the time friday rolled around all four friends only saw each other three times and even then it was only for sparing seconds. Niall, Cassie, and Harry however still kept their daily rides to and from school allowing them to sneakily make sure they were invited over to Louis' Friday before the football game.

Thursday afternoon on their way home from school Cassie had made the perfect plan to get into Harry's phone, because they had to get Harry and Louis together this weekend. It was starting to get sickening how the two would look at each other longingly and lovingly but never acted, plus the timing couldn't possibly be better.

"Harry, could i use your phone to text my sister real quick? My phone died and I need to ask her to stop at the store when she comes home."

"Sure, you know the password."

Cassie smiled and unlocked Harry's phone. Thankfully she was the last person he had texted so sending herself the photo wouldn't be a problem. Niall sat in the backseat with his book bag in his lap covering the fact that he had Cassie's phone in his hands. Cassie sent the photo to herself and tried to keep her eyes on the rear view mirror waiting for Niall to give her the signal that he screenshotted the photo, when the signal finally came she deleted the message so Harry wouldn't see then actually texted her sister, who unlike Harry thought was not coming home from college for the weekend. To keep from her ruining the plan Cassie had texted her earlier in the morning explaining her plan and she happily agreed to help out.

"Thanks Harry."

"Of course, it's nothing."

Harry dropped his friends off and went home to finish writing his paper for his photography project. Cassie however didn't stay home, thirty minutes after she walked inside her door she called a cab and went downtown to see Ms.Lucy at the print shop.

"Cassie my dear your back!"

"I am and i have a photo I think you'll love."

"Ohh I'm intrigued."

"Okay well it's on my phone so can i email it to you then print it off?"

"Sure thing, the email is the first one on this sheet."

"Thanks!"

Instantly Ms.Lucy got the photo and squealed out of excitement causing Cassie to smile.

"Did you take this?"

"No, Louis's little sisters Daisy and Phoebe did, around Christmas I think.

"Wow i guess he's taught them well."

"He really did, and luckily for us they seemed to see the spark before the rest of us."

"No kidding, this makes my heart skip a beat and it's not even of me!"

'Well get ready for more heart skipping photos because this weekend we're officially going to get them together!"

"Awe, I better be invited to their wedding!"

"If i have anything to do with it you definitely will."

"Thanks darling, I'll hold you two too  it. I'm going to package these up for you then you better tell me all about this plan of your's."