Chapter 13: The Goddess' Plushie 🐈

Erin was reading a book in her hand while holding an orange juice on the other. The Goddess was immersed in her fantasy world as she read her favorite Supernatural series.

Issei went out to join Matsuda and Motohoma for lunch so the Goddess was left by herself. This didn't bother Erin since she always value her personal space anyways.

" Stay away from her Damon!"
" She's mine, Stefan!"

" Kyahh! I love you Damon!" Erin internally screamed as she excitedly read the next lines. She was heading to the nearby vending machine to buy some more juice and snacks.

" Damon is soo dreamy." Erin looked up with heart-filled eyes. " Bite me with passion and love, ooh lala."

*(Kachink)*

" Huh?" She looked down and saw a soda can in the open. Curious, she retrieved the soda and looked for the possible owner.

" Hmm. I wonder who left this soda in the vending machine. I'm not really a fan of the beverage."

She was about to turn back until she can see flash of white hair disappear from the corner.

Erin raised a brow and her confusion turned into a smirk as she realized who the person was.

" I know you are there, Koneko-chan. Just come out already."

The mascot girl slowly emerged from her hiding place. She took cautious steps away from the Goddess but didn't move her gaze away from her.

" Now, now. No need to be afraid of me. I'm harmless you see." Erin said with a grin.  " And I know why you are afraid of me. That's why, I'm sorry if we scared you last time. We were just surprised on your sudden attack on us."

Koneko relaxed and her expression was now easy and calm. Erin smiled at this and continued.

"Don't you have club meetings today?"

" No. Buchou is busy."

" Ah, I see. " Erin made a thinking face and snatched two coupons from her bag. " I got this free pass for desserts on a nearby cafe. It'll be lonely going there alone so I was hoping that you can accompany me, Koneko-chan."

Koneko maintained a stoic expression but Erin can see the excitement in her eyes. With a small nod, the mascot girl approved and Erin smiled as they left the campus.

The two ordered a bunch of sweets and Erin noted the girl's love for Cakes.

" You can have this, Koneko-chan. I'm full and I don't think I can eat any further 😅"

Koneko accepted the tray and Erin observed her in amusement. The girl devoured the cake in less than seconds and she proceeded to eat another dessert.

"Koneko-chan really looks like a mascot. No wonder she is called that one since she is so kawaii." Erin giddily thought.

It took a great amount of willpower to refrain herself from hugging the girl. The Goddess is a sucker for cute things and she also loves hugs and cuddles. Koneko is a combination of cuteness and being huggable so the Goddess really wanted to hug her.

" I just can't do that without her consent. She might be uncomfortable and that makes me kind of a pervert." Erin thought in gloom.

Koneko noticed her expression and offered a dessert-filled spoon to her mouth.

" Huh?"

" Eat. Senpai."

" W-wah."

" Say Ah."

Erin complied in confusion and the mascot observed her for a few seconds before attending back to her dessert.

The Goddess smiled at this as she realized the girl's attempt to cheer her up.

" Koneko-chan, is it okay for you if we visit a few stores before we head back?"

She got a silent nod and it was enough to bring a smile to herself.

-----Time skip ---------

It was time for the two to return home and Koneko was holding a white cat plushie. The Goddess bought it for her saying that the plushie reminded her of the Mascot girl.

"S-senpai."

" Hmm?" Erin directed her attention to the girl who was fidgeting with her words.

"Arigatou."

Erin couldn't hold back anymore and she hugged the girl which earned a small squeak from her.

" Koneko-chan you're so cute~ kyah!"

" S-senpai." Mumbled Koneko who was embarrased. "Plushie. You don't have one."

" Nah. It's okay, Koneko-chan. I already have one." Erin replied in glee; obviously referring to the white haired girl she was hugging.

- End of Chapter -