Specials! 13: Wedding Bells 🔔

" Kiba, Erin. I'll be sending you on a devil request."

The two looked up in surprise and nodded.

" Oh, Okay. Do we have to go now?"

"In a while. The client wanted the 2 of you together. His request is for a pair to model for his event and you two fit that description."

Erin and Kiba prepared to teleport as Rias summoned a magic circle.

"Make sure to complete the client's request."

*(FLASH)*

They were teleported to a bustling venue where people were rushing to decorate or either carry some load of items.

"Wonderful! Are you the devils I requested to model for me?"

They looked behind and saw a bald man approaching them with a grin. He wore a flashy outfit and stylish hat too.

" Hai. We are the devils from the house of Gremory." The two made a bow and introduced themselves.

"Splendid! You two are perfect already! Come, let's get you changed." He motioned to his assistants to grab the two and they were brought to separate rooms.

" Make sure to dress them perfectly. I want my models to be eye-catching and become the center of the crowd."

" Yes, Derrick!"

After minutes of preparations, Erin stepped out who was now dressed in a wedding gown. Her stylists fangirled on her appearance and took pictures repeatedly.

"Kyaaah! He's so handsome!"
" Look here, Groom-kun!"
"Marry me, mister!"

Kiba turned around and his eyes slightly widened after seeing the Goddess.

" Erin.. you look great." He said with a slight blush.

" You don't look too bad, Kiba." chuckled Erin and the boy did the same.

"Amazing. This is amazing! You two are a piece of art!" Derrick gushed as he gazed at the two. " Now, would you kindly stand close to each other because we're going to practice for a pictorial."

" Hai."

The two did poses and cameras flashed everywhere.

" Wonderful! Another pose and look a little to the left."

*(Camera clicks)*

"Yes! And now lean your heads closer and form a heart with your hands combined."

The two obliged and did the pose which made Derrick cheer.

" Now, we are going to host an event in a few minutes and you two would model and walk in the runway. With your looks and dashing aura, I'm sure the event will be crowded with people."

" Understood." replied the two with a small smile.

The venue was eventually crowded with people and wedding music came to play.

A few pair walked before the two and when it is their turn to step on the runway, the crowd went wild with their cheer.

" OMG! They look so cute!"
" Be my girlfriend, Bride-chan!"
" Kyah! I love you Blonde Groom!"

The two made a pose where Kiba gave a quick peck to Erin's cheek. It made the girls fangirl at the action.

" Ladies and gents, we would now proceed with the next part of our program. We shall hear the wedding vows of the bride and groom.

Cheers erupted again and the pairs went to their respective places.