Specials! 8: Noodle Fiasco 🍲

Due to their previous defeat in the Ball games, the Student Council had to suffer a penalty. And this came in the form of making Noodles for the ORC Members.

" Good Morning everyone." Sona greeted as she entered the club room with the rest of the members.

" Where shall I place this, Kaichou?" Saji spoke in difficulty as he carried a large steaming pot.

"Haha, Being a chef's assistant suit you, Saji!" Issei teased.

" Shut up, Hyoudou!"

" Thank you for this, Sona." Rias replied, ignoring the banter of the two. " You can just place it on that side, Saji-kun."

The boy complied and the rest of the student council prepared the bowls and utensils.

" We personally made these noodles out of the contribution from all of us." Sona narrated. " Tsubaki was the one to prepare the recipe while Genshiro and the others shopped for the ingredients."

" Ara, Arigatou for your efforts, Kaichou." Akeno said.

"We have to do the penalty anyway. So please help yourselves."

Saji filled the bowls with noodles and he counted after each serving.

" That is 4, 5, and 6... wait. Where is Erin-san?"

" Oh, Erin can't join us today since she's accompanying the twins for a tour around town." Rias explained.

" Those wolves whined like a baby, begging for Erin to go with them. Especially that Tsubaki!" Issei said which caused the Vice-president to look at him.

" Ah Not you, Tsubaki-senpai."

" Twins?" Sona was confused. " Did you recently acquire new members for your peerage, Rias?"

"Not really. The twins are Erin's familiars. They are wolves who can transform into their human forms."

" I see.." Sona mumbled. " Those wolves must be the ones I heard who accompanied Erin when they crashed at the party."

"Okay. Let's eat, everyone." Rias declared.

" Itadakimasu." The members said in unison.

A comfortable atmosphere followed where sounds of eating resonated in the room, accompanied by light talking between the group.

" Oh my God- Aw!" Issei held his head in pain, realizing his mistake.

" What's wrong, Issei?" Rias asked after seeing Issei stand abruptly.

" B-Buchou. The noodle just constricted my finger!"

Everyone looked at Issei like he was on crack.

" I swear! I-I'm not being delusional!" Issei pointed to the bowl and looked at it with fright.

" HAH! Are you being retarded, Hyoudou?" Saji mocked. " Why would a noodle constr- AH, What the hell!" Saji also stood up from his seat and backed away from his bowl.

"Genshiro. Why are you behaving that way? Sit down." Sona's tone had a hidden killing intent if the boy won't stop his foolishness.

" B-But Kaichou- "

" EEP!" Asia stood up as she felt something was touching her finger.

Everyone suddenly experienced the same thing and they backed away from the table who is slowly occupied by their Noodles, transforming into a monster-like state.

" Saji.."

" Y-Yes Kaichou?"

" Why did this happen?" Sona's tone sounded like she wanted to beat up someone for being stupid.

" I- I don't know Kaichou. It must be from the ingredients we bought. They must be enchanted or something."

"URUUUUURRRR!"

The Noodle Monster released a scream forcing the group to take action and defeat it.

----Time Skip-------

" We're back." Azusa greeted as he entered the Club room followed by Tsubaki and Erin.

The trio shared a look of confusion when they noticed the group's worn out state.

" What happened to you guys?" Erin asked.

"Monster.. We had to fight it.." Issei tiredly replied who was slumped over the couch.

"Oh, okay. I bet you must be hungry from all of that." Erin showed the paper bags they bought. "The Twins and I bought some food on the way here."

" And guess what we bought?" Tsubaki grinned as he uncovered one take-out from the bag

" We bought Noodles!"

A collective groan was heard from the group and the trio became more confused.

- End of Chapter -