Chapter 77: Divine Punishment

Short Notice: This chap reached 2K words again. ✏
_________________________________________

Rias was surrounded by an intense red aura as she glared at Loki with hate. The Norse God observed her display of power in amusement.

" What strong and passionate thoughts. So this is the little sister of the devil king, Sirzechs Lucifer."

Sona grew alarmed as she tried to stop the red head from what she was planning.

" Rias, no! There's no point in destroying yourself just to attack the enemy!"

*(Zap!)*

Sona held her injured hand as the strong aura emitted by Rias makes it hard for her to approach the girl.

" That bastard Odin. How stupid of him to summon Thor's war hammer." Loki said in distaste.

"Fenrir, destroy that detestable hammer with your jaws."

The wolf broke free from Kiba and Xenovia's restraints as it leaped forward to fulfill Loki's command.

"No! We have to stop that wolf!" Rossweisse called out in alarm.

*(CHING!)*

A magic seal appeared on the ground and several chains flew out which restrained Fenrir. Loki stared at the attack with narrowed eyes.

" What is the meaning of this?"

"The magic chains of Glepnir?" said Rossweisse in surprise " What is it doing here?"

" We prepared them."

The group looked up to see Kuroka observing them from above.

" Big sister..."

" Shirone, that form." Kuroka gazed at Koneko's tail and cat ears. " So you've finally accepted your own power?"

" I will not become like you, big sis."

Kuroka was amused by the girl's words.

"I wonder about that. After all, we are a fighting species that can not find peace in our hearts. So someday, you too might -

" How dare a mere demon from the Far East go against me!" Loki shouted as he directed an attack towards Kuroka.

*(BLOCK!)*

" Who's there?" gritted Loki as a magic seal stopped his attack. A man came out raising a sword in defense. He then stood beside Kuroka

" My name is Arthur from the Vali team." he introduced and adjusted his glasses.

" Lord Loki, we'll be taking Fenrir with us."

" What did you say?!"

" Vali wants the fangs that can devour even the Gods." Kuroka explained.

Fenrir was teleported behind Arthur and the man pointed his sword at Loki.

"This is the Holy Royal Sword, Collbrande. Even a God like you can not scratch it."

" Tsk. Vali Lucifer. That bastard. He tricked me. His goal was Fenrir from the beginning."

"It's your fault for being fooled." replied Kuroka in a silly tone.

*(DOOOOM!)*

" W-What's this sudden rush of fear?" Kiba said in shock as he trembled from his position. The other members felt the same effect as they clutched their chests from the sensation.

*(Thunder Sounds)*

" My? What is happening right now?" Kuroka was confused while Arthur scanned the surroundings in alert.