Chapter 83: Sports Practice 🏊

Short Notice: And another long chap again ✔
_________________________________________

" Stop crying, Ddraig."

"[ I am one of the three heavenly dragons. My name, the Red Dragon Emperor, brought fear to many! Now, I'm the Breast Dragon Emperor? THE OPPAI DRAGON?]"

" I'm telling you, I understand your concerns." Issei assured but Ddraig won't stop crying.

" WAHH! Why are they portraying me like a pervert? It's not like it was intentional that I got topless like that!" Erin cried, who was deeply stricken like Ddraig.

"{ Don't mind it. It's better than Oppai Dragon, I think.}"

"[ URUSAI! Voltaire!]"

"{Stop crying, Oppai Dragon.}"

"[ You're one to talk, Toppuresu Dragon!]"

" WHY ARE THEY FOCUSING ON THAT SINGLE INSTANCE WHERE I GOT TOPLESS!" Erin whined out aloud and Issei tried to calm her.

" There, there, Erin." He patted the Goddess' back. "We'll manage, somehow."

Erin's cries synchronized with Ddraig and the boy can only sigh at the moment.
________________________________________

Days passed and the students in Kuoh were busy practicing for the Sports Festival.

Xenovia and Irina practiced their running skills for the treasure hunt race and their classmates gawked at their speed.

" As expected of a Devil and an Angel." Issei thought in shock.

" That's bad. If they run too fast. -

" YEAH! It's hard to see the swaying of their boobs!" Matsuda interjected.

" The speed of their boobs need to be just right while they are exercising!" Motohoma made gestures.

" Oh, Issei!" Saji called out as he approached the 3 " What are you guys doing?"

" We're watching all the swaying boobs." replied Issei proudly.

" Wow. You guys never change." Saji said in sarcasm causing Issei's friends to glare at him.

" By the way, what event are you participating?"

" I'm doing the three-legged race with Asia."

" You're lucky. I'm in the bread eating race."

Sona and Tsubaki-senpai were at a close range. They called the attention of Saji once they saw him.

" Saji, what are you doing?"

" H-Hai! Kaichou."

"The student council lacks manpower as it is. Please focus on your work." Sona sternly said.

" H-Hai! Kaichou and Fukakaichou!"

" The student council is pretty tough." Issei remarked after Saji dashed off.

"KYAHHHH! ♡"

The trio looked to the source of the voice. Several students were rushing off excitedly to a distance.

"W-What's happening there?" Motohoma curiously uttered as he adjusted his glasses.

The students were in a rampage and Saji desperately tried to diffuse the situation. However, he was only blown away and sent to the ground.

" S-Saji?!"

"Move it, man!"

" AW!" Issei was pushed to the ground and he glared at the boy who ran off.