Specials! 5: Pick One

It was a hot afternoon and a certain fire wolf was bored out of his mind. Glancing at his surroundings, he looked in front of him and saw Azusa reading a book, Issei talking with Erin, and Rias discussing casual topics with Asia.

A bright idea came to his mind and he excitedly called out to the Goddess.

" Oy, Master. Why don't we play a game?"

Erin turned to look at him confusedly while Issei gave him a 'Fuck off' look.

" We're talking here so go play on your own!"

" Fuck off Perv!" Tsubaki barked back which earned him a scolding look from Azusa.

" Tsubaki.. Language." Azusa lightly warned and went back to reading his book.

Tsubaki shrugged it off and continued to speak.

"Come on Master, it's a simple game. Really."

" What type of game, Tsubaki?" Asia asked as she overheard the conversation.

" It's called Pick One." replied the wolf with a grin. "Basically, we get to give choices to a person with no definite question in which he or she would pick from. They would answer instinctively based on how they interpret what the question should be since there is no question at all."

" That's a lame game only elementary students would play." Issei boredly commented. Tsubaki scoffed at this.

" Nobody's asking you to join and play, stupid."

" Hmm. It's pretty interesting." Rias voiced out. " It's a good way to know more about a person by the choices they prefer." she glanced at Erin while saying this.

" See? I told you this will be great!"

Erin shrugged her shoulders in acceptance.

" Okay. We don't have other things to do anyway. Shoot it."

"I'll start!" Issei declared and raised his hand.

" HEY! Who said you can join-

" I choose Erin." He turned to the Goddess ignoring the Fire wolf's complaint.

" Okay. What would you make me choose from?"

" Motohoma, Matsuda, and Me." He pointed to his self with a grin. "Which will you pick?"

Erin didn't have to think of a possible question on her mind.

" Of course you." She stated the obvious.

Issei's grin grew wider and Tsubaki was irked.

" Oy! What question did you have in mind while giving those choices huh? Don't go making a move on Master!"

Asia raised her hand and was the next to give choices. She shyly chose Issei and the boy was eager to pick a choice.

" Ano Issei-san... Sexy, cute, or obedient?"

Erin choked on the water she was drinking to which Azusa helped her compose herself.

"If I had to pick one..." Issei thought carefully, obviously interpreting a lewd question. " I'll say I'll pick All! I would want a combination of the 3!" He replied, fired up.

" I- I see." mumbled Asia as she looked down, a blush covering her cheeks.

" Stupid! It's called Pick One for a reason and not Pick All!" Tsubaki roared.

"Just let Issei be, Tsubaki." Erin said dismissively.

" I'm next." Rias declared and she looked at the Goddess.

" Wait. Before you ask me.." Erin turned to the Fire wolf. " Isn't there a rule that a person can't be asked more than once?"

" Nah. Not really." Tsubaki replied in nonchalance; eager to know what the red head would ask.

" Erin.." Rias spoke again. " Sky, Room, or Living Room?"

" Huh?" several sounds of confusion were heard.

Erin went silent for a few seconds until she abruptly stood up.

" I'm not answering that."

" W-What? But why? It's in the rules!" Rias quickly protested.

" Nope. I'm not picking one." Erin said with a tight lipped smile and resigned towards her room.

The red head followed her and the rest of the group were left in the dark.

" What is up with those choices?" Azusa voiced out in confusion.

" Eto...  I don't get it. " Asia mumbled cutely with her brows furrowed.

"I think only the 2 of them knows what those choices mean." Tsubaki spoke with certainty.

" Maybe Buchou asked Erin her preferred place of Happy time? Wow. How.. How daring!" Issei remarked with a lewd look.

" Issei-san? What do you mean by happy time?" Asked Asia innocently.

" You stupid asshole have the audacity to corrupt Asia right in front of our eyes?!" Tsubaki stood up and chased the brown haired teen.

" W-Why are you chasing me you Fire Wolf?!
" Get back here pervert! Let me give you a dose of happy time with my fists!"

Azusa can only sigh at the commotion the two were making while Asia was still wondering on what Issei meant by happy time.

- End of Chapter -