Chapter 58: Cattleya

" Explain yourself what are you doing here?" Serafall asked.

" Cattleya Leviathan. Descendant of the first Leviathan." spoke Sirzechs as he narrowed his eyes.

" I'm here to bring destruction and chaos."

*(BOOM!)*

Cattleya's attack destroyed the building they were in but luckily, they formed a shield using their combined powers.

" Adorable. The 3 great powers made a defensive barrier together." Cattleya chuckled in sarcasm. " Adorable and pathetic."

" What are you thinking, Cattleya?"

" What I'm thinking is the complete opposite of what everyone is planning at this disgusting meeting." She flashed her staff in annoyance. " If God and the original devil kings aren't present anymore, then there should be a revolution in this world."

Serafall shouted at the girl.

" Cattleya stop this right now! What are you trying to do?"

"Serafall.. you stole my Leviathan title and now you question me? How dare you." She added with a sneer.

" You're crazy."

" Heh. Don't worry darling. Once I kill you today I'll simply take back the name of the devil king Leviathan for myself."

" Of course. I suppose it's too much to hope that this attack is only from mere terrorists. It looks like we are caught up in a devil's coup d'etat." Azazel said.

" I think it is more than that." Michael voiced out his thoughts. " Her plan is most likely to take over the whole world."

Cattleya smirked at this.

" Michael nailed it. No one wants a world where the death of God and the devil kings' death are covered up. And since you clearly failed, we will take this decaying realm and reform it for ourseves instead."

Azazel's laugh echoed in the air which irritated the enemy.

" What do you find so amusing?"

"Decaying? Reform? How cliché. If you're so adamant on making that happen, why don't you show me that power you are so proud of?" Azazel glowed in yellow light.

" I won't back down on that challenge."

" Cattleya, do you really have no intention of stopping this?"

Cattleya merely smirked and glowed in her own light too.

" Not at all, Sirzechs. Don't get me wrong, you were a good devil king. Unfortunately, you won't have that title any longer. Same as those other presumptous devil kings."

" Enough of this nonsense talk. Let's wipe that arrogant attitude of yours, don't we?"

" We'll be leaving this to you, Azazel." Sirzechs said as the Fallen advanced to higher altitude, facing Cattleya.

" A descendant of the former king Leviathan. A desperate monster nearing her end. Hmm, not a bad opponent. I'll think I'll treat myself to some little entertainment."

" You don't scare me, Azazel."

*( FLASH!)*

*(BOOM!)*

" Who's that fighting with Azazel?" Rias hurriedly rushed to the window as they observed the fight.

" It can't be.. what is she doing here?"

" Who's that, Buchou?"

" Cattleya Leviathan." Rias held a serious look. "When the 4 devil kings were killed in the war, they were replaced by leaders who earned that title instead of inheriting it."