Chapter 93: Permission

Short Notice: The next Chapters will be pretty long same as this one. Enjoy reading :)
_________________________________________

Azazel informed Sirzechs about Rias' condition. The Maou also relayed the situation to Ajuka who helped in searching for Rias' location.

" Are you all right, Sirzechs?" Erin asked in worry once the group communicated with the Maou.

"I am the devil king Lucifer before anything else. I will do what I must as a devil king." replied the Maou firmly.

" You're forcing yourself." Erin and Azazel thought.

"According to Asgard, it will take time to remove Loki's seal. It is helpful if we could find out Rias' location from him."

" It seems she is in the Dimensional Gap." Ajuka said which surprised the group.

" Dimensional Gap?"

" The place Asia was sent?" Akeno uttered

"I have searched in various ways. It is the only place possible."

" Then, we'll be able to save Rias-san if we go there?" asked Xenovia

" There is no way to search the Dimensional Gap systematically." Azazel remarked. " If Vali didn't happen to pass by at the right moment, we would have never found Asia either."

" So in other words.. entering the Dimensional Gap means death." Erin became uneasy at the discovery.

" Then, how can Vali and his allies enter it?" Issei asked in confusion

"Khaos Brigade is a gathering of various people. I'm sure they are using a method we do not know."

" This is a guess.. but I believe it is possible by locking the existence of the world and using it as a base." Ajuka said.

Silence loomed over the group and Erin was in deep thought. She eventually arrived at a decision and called out Koneko's attention.

" Koneko-chan. I want to get a hold of your sister."

" Big Sister Kuroka?" uttered the girl in surprise.

" Hai. I'm going to see Vali."

Her words shocked the members and the Goddess had a stare down with Sirzechs

"I understand how you feel, but that is probably impossible." Rossweisse commented.

" Is it because he is part of the Khaos Brigade? I know that. But if there's no other option...." Erin looked down.

" The Underworld is being attacked openly by Khaos Brigade." Sirzechs informed. " We were attacked again, just yesterday."

"No way.." Erin gasped lightly

"There are many who fell victim to their attacks. Many families, friends, and lovers are currently filled with sadness. We can't associate with someone from the Khaos Brigade just to save the relative of a devil king."

"Though Vali Lucifer is not part of the Old Satan Faction, one small mistake nay create discontent among those like Shalba. This is something that affects the peace of the Underworld." Ajuka added

" Rias is an important person.. someone that I treasure.." Erin closed her eyes.  "That's why, I will go and save her. That's all there is to it."

" Erin...."

" Sirzechs, I understand your position and the current situation among the devils. However, if you view matters and make decisions as a devil king, isn't Rias considered one of the devils under your reign and one of the Underworld's citizen you must protect?"