Specials! 7: The Kiss Mark 💋

"Ah, I really like how daring those characters are." Issei happily mumbled as he chomped on his food.

The twins looked at him weirdly but just proceeded to eat their own meal. Erin hoped that the boy won't delve into deeper erotic topics seeing that they are enjoying their meal on the table.

" Issei better shut his blabbing mouth about perverted topics especially when mom and Sebastian is here. " She glanced at the two. " Mom could care less but with Sebastian, nu uh... I hope you live, Issei "

"Is that the characters from your manga, Issei?" Asia asked.

"No, it's dzeffirent." Issei replied with his mouh full of food. "Tjey are fzom the mozvie."

"Don't talk when your mouth is full, Issei." Rias spoke who was eating her meal beside Erin.

" Ah gomen, Buchou." Issei replied after swallowing his food.

" What do you mean, characters? Those old looking ladies, you mean?" Tsubaki spoke hoping to make a rise out of Issei.

" Of course not!" Issei's voice went higher. " I was referring to those seductive looking ladies who have the courage to dress sexily even when they are at school!"

*( Bam)*

All eyes were on Sebastian who purposely dropped his utensils on the table.

" Issei-san." He spoke with a smile.
" It's not a good etiquette to speak loudly while you are enjoying a good meal on the table."

" A-Ah, G-gomen." Issei sank lower on his seat as he felt Sebastian's hidden menacing aura.

Archaea chuckled lowly and appeased the boy.

" Don't mind Sebastian, Issei. Kindly continue with what you wanted to say."

" I-I better not, Archaea." Issei quickly replied as he glanced back at Sebastian.

Tsubaki smirked at this until he felt a kick under the table.

" Ow! What's wrong with you?"

"Stop trying to fight Issei-san every chance you got." Azusa whisper-yelled.

---- The Next Day ------

Erin went to the bathroom to fix her hair until she bumped into someone causing her to slightly lose her balance.

" Ah, G-Gomen!"

" Wait that voice sounds familiar."

Erin looked down and true enough, it was Asia dressing weirdly similar to a harlot. Her make up was exaggerated and the Goddess didn't know whether she should be shocked or laugh on how she looked.

" Asia-chan.. W-What happened to you?" stuttered Erin as she tried hard not to laugh.

" Ano.. I was trying to dress sexily like what Issei-san said about his favorie characters." Asia replied timidly.

" Pffft!"

"B-B-But that's n-not." Erin couldn't stop her chuckles so she excused herself for a moment to compose herself.

" Do I look terrible?" Asia asked sadly and Erin instantly stopped laughing.

"Look at what you've done, Baka!"

" I- No, you're not. I mean.. You shouldn't have dressed this way, Asia-chan."

The blonde's mood further dampened and Erin quickly came up with an explanation.

" What I meant to say, is that you already look good even without dressing this way so there's really no need for you to dress up looking like this."

" But Issei-san said that he wanted characters looking like these."

Erin sighed and placed her hands on Asia's shoulders.

"But you are different from those characters, Asia-chan. They are only fictional while you have greater qualities than those sexy-looking girls."

Asia listened and Erin continued

"Even if Issei kept idolizing those characters, he would appreciate it if you look like the usual way you always do. And personally, I prefer you being your natural self instead of copying those characters."

She patted Asia's head.

" You are already amazing in your own way, Asia-chan. There's no need to feel insecure about those characters and if Issei can't see that for himself, well he's just being an idiot."

Asia was close to tears and she hugged Erin.

" Thank you, Erin-san."

" You're welcome, Asia-chan -

*(Chu!)*

Erin's eyes widened in surprise when Asia kissed her on the cheek.

"A-Ah, Ano.. I just want to give you a reward for cheering me up, Erin-san." The blonde timidly explained while Erin can only nod wordlessly.

" I'll be changing back to my uniform now."

The Goddess left the bathroom looking dazed and this continued up to her arrival in the Club room.

" What is up with people giving kisses as a reward? Is that custom or something?"

" Erin.."

"  Why does that seem like a deja vu all of a sudden?"

" Erin-chan."

" And who even dressed Asia that way? She looks like a circus performer."

" Senpai."

"But I gotta applaud her guts though. She would really try to keep up with Issei's standards."

"Erin!"

"Huh?" Erin looked around to see all eyes were on her.

" What are you getting so dazed for?" Rias sighed as the ORC were trying to call her for the past minute.

" Ah, nothing. Anyways, what were you saying?" Erin awkwardly said.

" We were discussing schedules on who gets to do the devil jobs." Rias explained. "And wipe that kiss mark over your face, would you?" The red head scolded.

" Kiss mark? What are you..." She wiped her face in search of a mark and true enough, there was a faint red tint on her fingers.

" Eeeh?" Erin grew embarassed as she imagined walking aroud the campus with a kiss mark on her face.

" Woah, Erin. Who gave that kiss to you, huh?" Issei asked giddily and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I-I don't know!" Erin flailed her hands. " I wasn't even aware of the mark."

" AH! So that must be from a random hot chick seeing how thick the lipstick is! Splendid, Erin! You are on your way to building a harem!" Issei was close to tears and spoke like a proud dad.

" Wha- I'm not starting anything, Baka!" Erin countered in her flustered state.

Issei just laughed and continued to tease the Goddess.

" You're getting kisses from a lot of girls that you aren't even aware who gave it to you!"

" Shut up! It's not like that!"

*(Slam)*

The two stopped their banter as they faced the red head.

"If you two are done talking, shall we focus back on our meeting?"

" H-Hai,/Yes." The two looked down to the ground in reply.

"Ah- Buchou looks scary when she's upset." Issei thought as he observed the red head " But why am I also feeling a glaring aura from Akeno-senpai? What is she getting so mad about?"

The boy wondered as the raven head also seemed upset about their banter.

- End of Chapter -