Chapter 60: Blue Dragon Empress

The ORC shouted in worry after seeing Issei pass out. Vali shook his head in annoyance at the events.

"[Foolish being. He drastically lowered his life span by attempting that move. If devils could live for years of eternity, then that boy wouldn't be part of those devils.]"

" I can't believe that the Welsh Dragon's abilities are wasted on such a weak and stupid user." said Vali as he glared at Issei's figure.

He hovered above him and eventually stepped down on the ground.

" I guess I'll have to finish you, Issei Hyoudou. This way, I can proceed to my next rival who is more worthy and capable of fighting."

A fire wave stopped him from advancing  and Vali stepped away in reflex.

" Are you looking for me, White Emperor?" The Goddess stood in full glory with the twins in her side. A large number of magicians were behind her, following her trail.

" Erin-senpai!" Gasper joyfully greeted.

The other members were also glad at her arrival.

" You're late." Sirzechs smirked and Erin returned the gesture.

"I had to finish my final preparations. Anyway, are you guys alright?"

"I'm flattered to hear that you are worried, Erin-chi."

" What happened to your arm?" Erin slightly gasped at the sight.

" Nah. Don't mind it. I had to escape death somehow."

" Thank you for your concern, Your Gracious Honor." Michael warmly smiled.

" Finally." Vali spoke in excitement as he activated his Balance Breaker. "I was thinking you'll never show up. I can finally engage you in a fight."

" Aren't you tired from your fight earlier?" Erin rolled her eyes.

" Not at all. That could hardly be considered a fight and it was just a mere nonsense engagement."

" Is that the Blue Dragon Empress?" Serafall asked. " Why does she look familiar?"

" I'm certain you already seen her during the Class observation day. We were at the gym at that time." Sona replied.

"Ah, I remember now." Serafall instantly grew cheerful. " Wow- oh Wow. Gotta say this though. She's a total hottie!" She raked her eyes on Erin's body, observing her attire.

"So-tan you should probably swing on the other team now!"

"W-Why are you saying such things?" Sona was flustered.

" If you won't date her then I will! We gotta bring her home to the Sitri clan somehow."

"Hah. If the Leaders would take part now then I shall take Erin-chi for myself instead." Azazel proudly declared.

The others shook their head at the banter and focused back on Erin and Vali's enounter.

" Do you really wish to fight me? Is that your desire?"

" I wanted nothing more than to fight a strong opponent." Vali said in determination. " Erin Vermillion, I believe that you are my worthy opponent and the rival I should defeat to become the strongest being."

" We have some similarities. We can be considered as miracle beings. I have the blood of a devil King but at the same time I am a wielder of a powerful gear. You possess the blood of a born Knight  but at the same time a Goddess lineage. Then on top of it all, you are the wielder of one of the most powerful and rarely activated gear who has the spirit of a heavenly dragon."