Chapter 68: Dinner at Gremorys

The ORC were now settled in the spacious dining room as they shared a meal with Venelana and Zeoticus.

Issei glanced at the others who were silently eating in grace.

"Shit. I can't eat comfortably in this type of atmosphere. I'm afraid that Buchou and the others would comment on how rowdy I eat." He heaved a sigh and lightly nudged Erin beside her.

The Goddess raised her brow in recognition and Issei whispered how uncomfortable he is that he can't even slice the meat properly.

Erin chuckled at this which resonated in the air due to the amount of silence.

She then temporarily exchanged their plates so she can cut the meat in pieces. She returned the plate to Issei who silently thanked her.

" It's a good thing that you have 2 of the Dragon Emperors in your peerage, Rias." Zeoticus commented after seeing Erissei's exchange.

" Which reminds me, how is Sebastian and your mother, Erin?"

" They are doing fine." the Goddess replied politely.

" I had my men do some renovations on your house. I originally intended to give your family a castle but Rias opposed to that idea."

" Father, we can't just force them our culture." Rias protested.

" Rias is right, dear. It'll be quite a hassle to construct a castle when the area can't accommodate such huge structure." Venelana added.

" I see.. " Zeoticus cupped his chin in thought. " I suppose I should just give you 50 maids then? In addition to the  renovation done."

Issei's imagination ran wild at the request. He imagined the maids doing anything at his bidding.

"That would be-

" Absolutely not, Father." Rias quickly replied which cut off Erin's talk.

Zeoticus laughed at this.

" Come on, Rias. You didn't even give the girl a chance to reply."

Rias gave the Goddess a look as if saying to reject the idea.

" Thank you, Sir. But I'm happy with just my friends and close people staying in the house."

Issei's mood dampened hearing this while Rias looked satisfied.

" But if they would only visit in the weekends then that's completely fine." Erin added.

" HELL YES! You're the best, Erin!" said Issei as he shot up in his seat and gave the Goddess a hug.

" There would be no need of such things. Why would you even say that one?" Glared Rias at the Goddess beside her.

" I didn't say anything wrong." Erin shrugged off. " And oh, Asia-chan. Don't worry. It's only to hangout and help in the chores if ever this idea is approved. We would be needing a little help to clean the whole area of the house, you see."

" Oh-um.. Okay." Asia replied timidly who wasn't upset anymore.

" Erin.. Don't"

" What?" Erin spoke in confusion.

"If you go on with letting maids visit the house on weekends then you're seriously going to get some beating." Rias threatened with a creepy smile.

Erin rolled her eyes and faced Zeoticus

" On a second thought, never mind." The Goddess glanced at Rias and fake smiled. "Happy now? Geez. I was only thinking about the chores."

Zeoticus laughed once more after observing their interaction.