Specials! 25: Hero Interview

- Long Chap ✏ - And this will be the final chapter in the book. Enjoy reading :)
_____________________________________

"Welcome! Minna-san. I am Rolan Berut and today, at Underworld TV, we have the popular team who are the rising Heroes of today's Generation. Please welcome, the Gremory Family!"

Rias and the rest of the ORC entered the studio and the audience cheered for them

"We also have the daughter of the Phenex Clan, the angel who is Michael-sama's ace and the popular twin wolves joining us today!"

The camera focused on Ravel, Irina and the twins. They waved at the audience as they settled on the couch

"Now, first things first. How are you guys feeling?"

"We're feeling great." responded the group in unison

"That's awesome. Well, for today's interview, we would be asking you guys a question which is picked from various questions made by the fans." Rolan leaned on his seat and grinned at the ORC.

"So, are you guys ready?"

"Hai!"

"Yoshi! Let's start with the leader of the group, Rias Gremory!"

The audience cheered louder and Rias listened to the question.

"Rias, we are aware that you and the Blue Dragon Empress are already dating.. however, we received reports that you actually consented to a Harem?!"

Ooohs were heard in the background and Rias smiled

"Well, it wasn't an easy thing to do. Who would want to share a loving dork such as Erin?" Rias glanced at the Goddess and the audience shouted their ship name

"But.. my peerage is also important to me. I can't bear seeing them sad while me and Erin are getting happier each day. That's why, I decided to accept a Harem as long as we follow a set of rules."

"And what rules might these be?" asked Rolan with interest

"That I am the Alpha in the relationship." declared Rias with confidence and the audience cheered higher

"Ooh lala. That is quite the rule we have." chuckled the man. "Well then, next is the awaited heroine, of course. Erin Vermillion!"

"KYAHH! ♡"

The Goddess smiled at the audience

"Okay, I'll just save the interesting questions for later, on our game segment." said Rolan with mischief. "Now, this question is asked by your fan named @MauroSolano8. This fan of yours asked whether you have any past relationships, crushes, etc."

"Well.. I actually mentioned it at some point with some of the members." Akeno and Koneko nodded in recognition and the rest were curious. "And of course, I told Rias about it."

The red head smiled faintly.

"Yes. I have a past romance. Her name is Kaori but we never actually got into a relationship."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Rolan frowned but the Goddess just shook her head in assurance.

"Don't be. I'm happy with what I have right now and spending my time with these two gorgeous women here, eases my worries."

Rias and Akeno blushed and the audience awed at Erin's response

"That's sweet. Okay, onto the next person, Akeno Himejima!"

The raven head chuckled as the audience chanted her name

"Akeno.." Rolan crossed his legs and smirked lightly. "We received from a source that you were the first to make a pass on our Toppuresu Dragon here."