Who are you

I groaned and clutched the blanket closer to my body

I groaned and clutched the blanket closer to my body. My head was throbbing and I couldn't seem to think straight. I hissed in pain and clutched the pillow. What the hell happened and why was I in pain? I laid there trying to remember what I did the previous day. The last thing I remembered was my birthday party. I was going home to meet Roman and then I bumped into Vain. I frowned and closed my eyes; this couldn't be possible. My heart was pounding in my chest as memories of that night flashed in my brain. I was walking home and a black van pulled up next to me. I thought it was Vain but a man stepped out and grabbed me. I tried to put up a fight but he placed his hand over my mouth. The only thing on my mind was getting away from him. I bit him on the hand and that is when he slapped me. He told me that I would regret that and placed a cloth over my mouth. Everything went black after that and I don't remember anything after that. I sat up quickly looking around the unfamiliar room. I didn't know what day it was or where I was. The bedroom was very large and fancy. I knew that the person who owned this place had a lot of money. The big white bed that I currently was in, was comfortable. Despite being in what seemed to be a safe place, I was still scared. I couldn't stop my body from trembling uncontrollably. I looked down and realized that I was naked and that made me even more scared. What the hell happened to me? Did someone hurt me? Why was I naked? I looked up and my heart seemed like it turned to stone. A familiar man was sitting in a chair across the room. He was shirtless, so his tattooed chest was on full display for me to see. He was staring at me without saying a word. I frowned when I saw his face. He was the guy who tipped me the ten thousand dollars. He wouldn't give me his name but he was nice to me. Why would he kidnap me? What did he want from me?

"Where am I and who the hell are you?" I was shocked to find that my voice was very hoarse.

He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."

I clutched the blanket closer to my naked body as he stood up slowly. "What do you want?"

"It's simple... I'm going to fuck you. Trust me, you'll love it so much...you'll be screaming my name when he is inside you."