Trapped

I groaned and rolled over slowly

I groaned and rolled over slowly. My body was aching and my brain quickly replayed what happened. I sat up slowly and looked around the darkroom that I was in. I looked around and frowned, what the hell was going on? I was in a room that I didn't recognize and I could feel my heartbeat increase instantly. What the hell was going on? Where was I and where was Satoni? I looked over at the stairs and stood up slowly. I was in a basement but why? I climbed the stairs and grabbed the doorknob but the knob wouldn't turn. I stared at it horrified and tried again but it was the same result. I was locked in here, Satoni locked me in here. I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach. Why would he lock me in here? Where was he?

"SATONI...SATONI...PLEASE LET ME OUT." I stood there for a few minutes waiting to see if he was going to respond.

I placed my ear on the door but it was quiet. What the hell was going on? I ran down the stairs and over to the bed to look for my phone. I knew that I had it on me but now it was nowhere in sight. I cried out in frustration as I tore the blanket and the pillows off the bed. My mind was racing and I didn't know what to do. My phone was gone and I was trapped in the basement. Was Satoni here? He had to be here because I know that he wouldn't leave me. I ran back up the stairs to the door and started to bang on it. I screamed his name over and over again hoping that he would hear me this time. Once again, I stood there waiting patiently but there was no noise. I sank to my knees and sobbed loudly because I didn't understand why he would do this to me.

Day 3

"SATONI PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! LET ME OUT, PLEASE." I continued to bang on the door as I cried. I have been here for three days and I haven't heard any noise from inside the door.

Day 5

"LET ME OUT THIS DAMN ROOM RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS. SATONI I KNOW YOU HEAR ME." It's been five days and still no word from him or from anyone.

Day 7

"HELP ME!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. PLEASE I'M TRAPPED AND I CAN'T GET OUT. Please," I whispered falling to my knees.

Day 10

I have been here for ten days and now one has come for me. I haven't heard any noise from within the house and I don't have the voice to scream anymore. My voice is gone because of all the screaming I've been doing for the past ten days. I curled up in a ball on the bed and cried silently. How long would I be here?

Day 12

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. I've cried as much as I could and now, I don't care. My bruises have healed and I'm starting to learn to live down here. But I miss my brother and I wish that I could talk to him at least.

Day 14

I laid there staring at the ceiling. I had just finished eating my lunch and I was ready to take a nap. I didn't do much these past few days. I would eat and sleep a lot because I couldn't find the mood to watch TV. All I can think about is my brother. I hope that he is okay and I want him to know that I'm okay too. I wish that I had my phone at least so that I could talk to him. The door to the basement opened and I sat up quickly. Was this really happening or was my imagination playing tricks on me. I waited patiently waiting to see who would be on the other side of it. I was scared because I didn't know what to expect. Kari came racing down the stairs and tears clouded my vision. Was I seeing things?