Oh, Baby

September

September

Satoni and I were able to make things right between us before we left Italy. He said that he didn't regret anything between us. I was growing to like him more and more. We were getting closer and I felt like I could be honest with him about what I went through with Vain. When he came home from Texas, I was going to tell him the truth. As soon as we got back to California, he had to leave again to deal with business matters in Texas. He has been gone for a month and I miss him. We text every day and he told me that when he comes home, we will go out to dinner. I was excited to see him because today he was coming home. I stared at the dresses on my bed and frowned. Which one was I going to wear today? My bedroom door opened and Kari walked in. She has been here with me and Amy while the guys have been gone. She rolled her eyes and flopped down on my bed.

"What's wrong?"

She sighed, "nothing major. That girl came by again asking about Satoni. I don't know, it's just weird."

For the past three weeks, Kari said that this mystery girl kept popping up at the house. I hadn't gotten the chance to encounter her yet but Kari was irritated. I shrugged and continued looking at the dresses. "Which dress?"

Kari smiled, "the black one. I see that you're starting to trust Satoni."

I smirked, "I don't have a choice. Besides, he hasn't given me any reason not to trust him. When he comes home tonight, I'll ask him if he knows the girl. But I'm sure it's just another groupie."

She stared at her phone, "be careful. I know you trust him and I'm glad that you do but I don't want you getting hurt, okay? I know Satoni and he is a good guy but I don't know...it's just a weird feeling going on."

I laughed, "Kari...you're tripping. Anyway, I'm hoping tonight we officially get together."

She forced a smile, "yea me too. You better start getting dressed."

I grabbed the black dress off my bed and walked into the bathroom to get dressed. She was right, I needed to finish getting dressed.