Giving In

(Mature content ahead!!)

We arrived in Rome, Italy and the house that Satoni had was beautiful

We arrived in Rome, Italy and the house that Satoni had was beautiful. It was a two-story three-bedroom house. The house had a gorgeous living room and it included two bathrooms. Satoni gave me the code to the gate and I was advised that I should never let anyone in. Other than the basic rules, he wasn't saying much to me. After what happened last night, I didn't want to talk to him either. I grabbed my bags and carried them into the guest bedroom. There was no reason to share a room with him when I didn't have to. I knew that we would have to talk sooner or later though. I sighed and looked around the bedroom. It was simple but elegant at the same time. I walked over to the bed and sat down slowly. I could hear him talking on the phone in Italian and I rolled my eyes. He was already dealing with business and we just got here. I wanted to tour Italy but I knew that he was going to tell me no. He wasn't going to let me go alone even if I had my cellphone. I didn't know Italian and didn't know anything about the city either. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a text from Kari. I unlocked my phone and read over her text telling me to be safe. She was worried about me before I left because I wasn't in a good mood and I didn't want to tell her why. Maybe tonight I would call her and talk about what happened. I sighed sending a thank you text before laying back on the bed. We were supposed to be in Italy for three weeks and I wasn't looking forward to it. I wanted to go home and be around Kari but I had to be patient. I was confused and frustrated as to why we had to be here alone. I wanted answers but I knew pressuring Satoni wouldn't get me anywhere. The bedroom door opened and I sat up quickly.

Satoni crossed his arms over his chest and I sighed. "I have business to handle so you need to stay in the house."

I stood up slowly, "I don't understand why I can't tour the city. Why are we here? We just came from Paris and now we are here. Then you extended the time that we were supposed to be here. Please Satoni, tell me what's going on."

"I already told you why we are here. We are here because I need to handle business and I can't trust you alone."

I rolled my eyes and balled up my hands, "stop lying. Everyone knows but me and I want to know what the hell is going on now. I've been in the dark for too long and I'm tired of it. Do whatever you want to me but tell me the truth."