The Hunt

(Alba Rossa Calvino)

I balled my hands into fists and waited patiently for my brothers to get back. It has been so hard trying to catch our little debt but it was all going to come together soon. I stared at the Picture of Athena on my phone and smiled licking my lips. Fuck she was perfect; I mean she had the perfect little body that made me hard. I clenched my jaw and looked down rolling my eyes. This was just great, looking at her did this to me. I sighed and set my phone down quickly. I needed her and I needed her now. I didn't want to kill her, I wouldn't. Even though Vain killed Blue over her. It was hard trying to tell my brothers because they hated the idea. They wanted blood for what happened to Blue and I can't blame them. But it was something about her that made me want her. I couldn't help but wonder what it was. The door opened and my brothers walked in and I smiled at them. They looked a little irritated but I didn't give a damn. They were always irritated and this little hunt for Athena was wearing them out. I laid back in my chair and watched as they sat down. I knew that we had much to discuss and I wanted to know what they were thinking.

Flavio ran his fingers through his hair, "I think we should just leave her alone. She is with Satoni now and there is no way that we will be able to get her. Besides, I'm tired of chasing her."

"Shut up Flavio, do you know what you're saying?" Ciro groaned looking over at him. "We can't let her go because Vain owes us. If we let this slide, then we might as well work for free. Vain took food out of our mouths and out of the family's mouths that we employed. Our workers will have no faith in us or try to walk all over us if they know we let Vain slide."

Dante shrugged, "Ciro has a point. We will lose all of our street credit if we allow ourselves to be pushed around. Vain will suffer for what he did."

"But Vain doesn't give a damn about the girl," Flavio interrupted him.

I smirked, "he wouldn't have killed Blue if he didn't. Vain is smart but he isn't that smart. He was smart enough to give us the runaround and play with our heads but he was not smart enough to cover his tracks. We saw right through what he was doing, even if others didn't. He doesn't love that girl and he never did."

Ciro laughed, "actually. It's no hard feelings towards Athena at all. She seems so sweet and innocent but she is our price."

Dante wrapped his arm around his brother playfully. "Come on, you know you'll want to fuck her. When we finally get her and you get to see her, you can take all your frustration out on her little body."

Flavio rolled his eyes, "how are we going to get her? She is with Satoni and her brother has already been advised of what is going on. She is protected and there is no access to her. We don't even know where she is right now."

I looked up and smirked, "she's in Italy. Trust me, I know where she is at all times. With the fifty workers that work for us, we will always now."

Ciro smirked, "I'm starting to think you're in love Calvino."