Bae-Cation

I laid back on the beach chair and smiled

I laid back on the beach chair and smiled. It felt amazing in Bora Bora right now. Kari decided that we needed to take a vacation just the two of us. We agreed to come to Bora Bora because we needed to relax and lay out in the sun. We were only staying here for four days but it was nice to get away from California for a while. When I say get away from California, I mean Satoni. He asked me to marry him two days ago and I haven't given him an answer yet. I couldn't make a major decision like that so fast. I wanted to be like Kari and just know but I didn't. I've only been with Satoni for a few months and things have been so complicated. I love him but I don't want to rush into something. I want things to be perfect and I feel like I'm still too young. I've given up everything that I loved and it's making me sad. I don't dance anymore and I have no communication with my dance crew. Neji and I haven't spoken since that night and I don't know what to do. Dancing was my passion and now I felt like I was losing that. My focus was no longer on dance, it was on my life and the men in my life. I adjusted my sunglasses and sighed. I was supposed to be on vacation but I was stressing myself out. But I had to think about this kind of stuff. I needed to focus on myself and my life. I didn't want anything to do with the mafia. Becoming a mafia leaders' wife was not the best idea.

"Have you given Satoni his answer yet?"

I looked over at Kari and smiled, "no. But I will."

She raised an eyebrow, "either you want it or you don't. Telling by that huge diamond on your finger, I can tell you do."

I looked down at my hand and bit my lip. Even though I didn't give him an answer he still wanted me to wear the ring. I loved it and I thought that it was beautiful but I didn't want to lead him on either. "I love him but the mafia is not where I want to be. Dancing is my passion and I'm too young to get married."

She giggled, "well do what makes you happy. Satoni will understand and you have to do what makes you happy. If you don't then you will be miserable and that won't help anyone."

I sat up and pushed my sunglasses up to the top of my head. "Kari, I can't do this with him. I hate Tarma and the fact that she is carrying his child, makes it harder for me."

"Ah, so it's about Tarma?"

I stared at the ocean and shrugged, "yes and no. I don't feel that he is the man for me. He has hurt me so much and I don't want to be stuck in another toxic situation."

She sat up, "you're referring to Vain? You don't talk about that situation much. I want you to be honest with me about what happened. I brought you on this trip so that we could have girl time and clear our heads. Trust me, I have so much stuff going on myself with planning the wedding. I think I'm starting to get cold feet," she giggled. "Anyway, I think I'm rabbling again."

I smiled, "if you tell me about your ex-boyfriend then I will tell you about Vain."

"What do you want to know?"