A Man will be a man

Four Days later

Four Days later

It has been four days since I gave myself to Satoni and since that day we can't keep our hands to ourselves. Every second that he gets to penetrate me he does. We've done it in the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, outside, the list goes on. It seems like we are addicted to each other and I have to say that he was right about me becoming addicted. My body is sore and I can't handle another round. I finally swallowed my pride and told him today that I need a break and he understood. Today he decided to take me to the beach. I was excited because I was able to get out of the house and enjoy some real fresh air. I smiled as the large boat that was out on the water sailed by. I was sitting down in the sand near the shore enjoying as much sunlight as I could.

I wanted to enjoy this semi-long vacation with Satoni but so many unanswered questions were swirling around in my head

I wanted to enjoy this semi-long vacation with Satoni but so many unanswered questions were swirling around in my head. What would happen now? Would I go home now that he got what he wanted? What about Riley? I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and groaned. I forgot all about her and I hated myself for that. It wasn't right what I was doing and Satoni either. I didn't want to deny him but I couldn't continue doing this. It was bad enough that we already had sex and now we were continuing. I looked over my shoulder to see Satoni laying on his back. He looked like he needed to relax more than I did. I turned back to face the water, what the hell was I going to do? I needed to know what was going on and I didn't know what I would do to make Satoni tell me.

I stood up slowly and walked over to Satoni. The sun was starting to set and I knew that we needed to head back home. He sighed and grabbed his phone looking at it. I didn't mean to look but I couldn't help but see missed calls from Riley. My heart seemed like it shattered in my chest. I felt stupid but I already knew what was going on prior to having sex with him. Besides, he told me no and I pursued him so why should I be jealous? I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself.

Satoni sat up and looked at me, "you ready to go?"

I nodded my head and turned to walk away. I didn't feel like talking to him right now. I wasn't mad at him; I was mad at me. I felt him grab my hand and I didn't pull away from him.