Shopping

October

October

I finally swallowed my pride and came back to the house with Satoni

I finally swallowed my pride and came back to the house with Satoni. Kari told me that she was tired of having sex in hotel rooms. I was grateful for the time that she allowed me to stay at her house. I wasn't happy about being back here and I tried to spend as little time here as I possibly could. When I first came home, I gave Satoni his ring back. I didn't think that it would appropriate for me to wear it. I was going through a lot of emotions but I was dealing with them slowly. I can't say that it's been easy but it gets easier every day. I haven't said anything to Tarma and she hasn't said anything to me. But I can't ignore the things that she does to make me jealous. Every time I see her and Satoni together, she will kiss him. She will put his hand on her stomach and kiss him. It made me angry the first few times that she did it but now I don't care anymore. I've heard him tell her that he loves her but I pretended that I didn't hear it. Satoni was so busy with Tarma that he barely had time to focus on me these days. I was happy because I didn't want to focus on him at all. I stared out the window at the rain and sighed. It was raining today so I was trapped inside for the day. I wanted to go out but Kari and Giovanni made plans today. I wasn't familiar with the city and I didn't feel like getting lost today. I picked a book off the bookshelf and smiled. I guess I would have to get comfortable and read until I fell asleep. It was days like this that I would stay trapped in my bedroom all day. I would only come out if I needed food or something to drink. I climbed the stairs slowly hoping that I didn't bump into Tarma or Satoni. When I rounded the corner sadly, she was standing there. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back trying to be polite.

"Athena."

I stopped when I heard my name. I was shocked that she was speaking to me because it has been a week and she hasn't. We try to pretend that we don't exist to each other but that wasn't the case today. I turned around slowly to face her, what did she want?

"I want you to know that I hate what happened between us back in New York. I hope that you can forgive me."

I nodded my head slowly, "yea me too." I wasn't saying that I forgave her but I did feel bad about the things I said. She was supposed to be my friend and she betrayed me.